you Really left amazing memories <3

Melina was dying slowly cuz she really missed William and whenever she hanged out she saw his all friends but didn't see him :|

Melina had nothing to do ! she Couldn't even know if he is still alive or .... !

William left amazing memroies with Melina she always remembers those memories and whenever she forgets it she always finds lely Remembers her , she Remember how was william looking at her , how he was careing about her , how he became jelousy when she talked to boys , how he was pretending that he looking for something to just talk to her  ! .. those amazing memories was the only Reason that keeps Melina in love with William  !

She always Wanders if William stills remember her or he forgot all about their memories and he might be in love with another girl ! .. she wanted to listen to his voice and close her eyes and see him in her dreams but , actually there wasn't any chance to make this able for her .. William began to Visit her in her dreams like the first , she was gald cuz of this but she always knows that it's just a  DREAM !

Sometimes she feels that William Needs her very much and he wants her to be by his side but and that's  killes her  .. Melina felt that she was shouted in a huge place and no body heared her and ofcourse it's a very hard feeling especially that the other things in her life were fine ! Except her only true love !

Melina didn't put hopes any more to see him .. and she was waiting for the school year to see him !

she moved through many hard moments .. she had proplems with her family , her friends and also with her self  !! she felt that no budy understood her even herself she didn't know what she want !!  she was confused between forgetting William or still loveing him . cuz she knows that if she took the decision to forget william she would FORGET him as she forgot her first crush ! So she didn't want to take this hard decision but to make sure that William doesn't love her =| ..

** OfCourse we always see like this story alot around us especially for the girls ^_^ cuz most of them are very sensitive So they don't wanna be hurt ! and Really it's very painful to love Someone and you can't tell him that For many Reasons first of them is being afraid to know that he\she doesn't love you as you do ! .. Melina Represnts the Role of many girls that loved truley from the high school and couldn't tell that ! .... hope that the boys feels the girls that Really loves them , cuz they 'll never know that but after losing them ! **

I hope that you had enjoyed reading this story and get something that may be useful for you =)

Thnxx For Reading ! <3