Background Info

So let me give you some info on the past 16 years of my life. I was born on September 8,1998 which makes me 4 years exactly younger than my brother Cameron. We've had a lot of fights when we were little but, the more we matured, the more we got along and did things together.

When he was in MAGCON, it was kind of hard to be with him. He was always away and since he was so popular, he is recognized everywhere. I start school in about a month. Making friends my age is kind of hard unless they are Cam's friend and my age because they act like Cam sometimes and I love it.

Take Nash for example, he's my age and Cam acts like him a little so instant besties. Cam has had this one friend for awhile. His name is Brent and when Nash isn't around, Brent is here. Brent is barely 8 months older than me. He is a Junior like me and I have had a crush on him since 5th grade but he has had a girlfriend for a year now.

Brent hangs out with the three of us when he can so when Nash is away he stays with us on the couch. Brent lives in L.A. like Cam, Nash, and I. Nash and Cam originally were the only ones to live here in L.A. but I really wanted to get away from the town we previously lived in.

Cam and Nash were nice enough to give the extra room to me. Well now there's one thing you need to know. My name is Casey Alexandria Dallas. It's weird having the exact same initials as your 20 year old brother. I think that's everything you need to know.