Chapter 5

(I'm sorry that I didn't update for all this time but here's a new chapter)

(Picture above is how Juubi looks like🔝)

*Juubi talking*
*Kurama talking*
*Naruto talking*

Naruto's pov
Some days later

I was working on some S-rank jutsu scrolls mama gave me. She was in the kitchen cooking lunch. I looked at the house or rather mansion I created. I did a great job but I think that it is a bit too big for only me and mama. Now that I think about it didn't mom say that the ten tails was coming into me? She still hasn't come . Maybe she changed her mind.

Suddenly the valley infront of our house, where I was training started to cover in mist. Mama came rushing out maybe she saw what was happening from the big window in the kitchen. I took out a shuriken from the pouch on my left leg and stood in an defence position ready to fight anything. Then suddenly I could feel something wet go up my neck and I immediately turned around to meet with a pair of soft plump lips. My face became red as a tomato and back away startled. I look up to see who took away my first kiss to see it was a girl around my age giggling cutely. I turned to my mama to see that she was smiling and coming towards us but I could see the hint of blush on her face. She came near us and hugged the little girl tightly. "Good to see you again Juubi-chan" "Good to see you again too Kura-san"  "I would like to be a mother figure to you Juubi-chan" I was surprised to hear that and so was Juubi but my surprise soon turned into a smile when Juubi hugs mama tightly "Thank you kaa-chan" she says. Mama smiles at her and turn to both of us "Okay I was making yakisoba for lunch. Would you like to take some rest before lunch Juubi-chan? Transferring into Naru-chan's body must've been very tiring" "Okay kaa-chan but before that can I talk to onii-chan" "Oh okay then I'll be in the kitchen" she comes closer to me and gives me a kiss and go towards the house while I turn to Juubi to see her already looking at me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask her "l wanted to warn you about something's that you should know while i'm inside of you. Okay the first thing is that my power is a bit hard to control. Because it's immense. And another thing is that there is a dark side and a light side. If you divide the power into these part it will cause you trouble because if you take the light side you would be too innocent to the ninja world and you wouldn't survive one day outside of your mindscape and if you take on the dark side and keep out the light side you would be the devil in person and kill everyone that you find so you have to keep it balanced but when you are sleeping you can't keep it balanced and the dark side will try to take over and that is where
kaa-chan comes in and keep it under control with her chakra. I am still a bit unable to control it myself, even after all these years.

The second thing is your appearance. I'll give you a cute little face so you don't have to worry, you're lucky that I have a liking to you.

The third is that you have a new doujutsu just think of it as a gift for accepting me in you. Your doujutsu has the ability to copy other doujutsu and make them yours. Don't think that you're copying others hard work because when you copy a doujutsu with these eyes you can evolve it, you can improve it so it will become your own hard work. For example if you copy the sharingan you have to train with it and turn it to Mangekyo Sharingan so technically you are the one that has to work hard to improve your work. You can only copy the doujutsu. And you don't have to worry about your eyes changing either because they will remain the same as the eyes I will change them into even when you use the doujutsus that you copy.

The fourth is that you can give others doujutsu but only if I deem they are worthy of it. You just have to give them a drop of your blood and it will evolve into a doujutsu but if they try to take it forcefully from you they will go through the most excruciating torture in the world and die because the moment my powers entered your body it got mixed with your blood so if they try to take your blood my power will go to them and kill them. That is why it's important that you tell me before you give your blood to someone. You're lucky that you're body accepted my powers in it if not you would've died but you didn't have to worry about it in the first place cause I did my own research before I transferred into you. Do you understand?" She asks giving me a bright smile and I take some time to get everything in my head and before nodding it. I can't believe she's giving me a such a strong power without caring.

"Oh and not to forget that now that you have me you are immortal. I can't be extracted by you cause i'm mixed in your blood so untill someone kills me you can't die and I am made of chakra so they can't kill me so in conclusion you're immortal." "Oh okay thank you for the powers" "It's alright I'm happy to help my new brother" she said and I smiled at her and watch her skip towards the kitchen. Soon after i follow her too.

To ~ be ~ continued

(Omg this story is becoming more and more wierd and wattpad thought that it would be fun to delete it so I had to rewrite it😢 and the next chapter will start with a time skip. Bye bye 👋👋)

23/08/2018