Chapter 14

Third person pov

Naruto woke up and saw the girls laying on him. He sushin to the bathroom without waking them up and take a shower. After that he went out of the tower to do his daily routine of the last 3 years. One thousand push ups, crunches, sit ups  and laps around the forest of death. Yuki came up to him and greeted him with a bow and then went away to mind his own business. After his daily exercises he returned to his room. The girls were changing clothes. It seemed as if time stopped for the girls. Naruto stared at them for a second before coming into the room and closing the door. "I just have to take my cloak" he said and took his cloak and turned to leave the room, when he glanced at juubi for a second "green doesn't suit you" he said before leaving the room and slamming the door. Taking the women out of their thoughts. An echo of 'how dare you Naruto!!' rang around the tower. We an guess that Juubi didn't like to be criticized about her underwear.

Naruto's pov

I put my left hand over my right shoulder and pat it a bit. "You did good my boy" I said, praising myself for not having a nose bleed at what I saw just minutes ago. I am really proud of myself about that fact.

I reach room 34 where the preliminaries are held and enter the room. Everyone was here, even the old man, ohh how kind of them to wait for me. Everyone was watching every step I took, I go near Gaara and his siblings and stand next to them. "You are late Naruto" Sarutobi say. "Sorry old man" I reply. He was about to tell something but was interrupted by someone putting a kunai to my throat. "Sasuke do you need something from me?" I ask as if there wasn't a kunai at my neck. "I want your head. What did you do to my best friend? If you don't want to die you better tell me!" He half yelled. "Sasuke-kun!" Screamed sakura. "Sasuke put that kunai away" said Kakashi. "Sasuke Uchiha put that kunai down!" Ordered Sarutobi. "Not until this man tell me what he did to Naruto" he said and tightened the grip on me. I sigh and look at Sarutobi, silently telling him not to interfere. "Listen Sasuke, you should get over it. The Naruto you knew never existed, I am the real Naruto. The Naruto you knew was a much more strong shadow clone I put in the village to continue the mission the Hokage gave me to protect you all, while I was out of the village taking care of some business. But you know since you were his best friends, and went this far I will tell you something, but not right now, after the chuunin exams okay?" I finish. He stare at me for a second before nodding and letting me go. He return to his line and I turned to the old man and nod my head signing him to continue the exam.

He explained us why there is a preliminary test and then started the test. (The matches are the same as in the anime and manga).  After several matches, my match came up. I was up against Kiba Inuzuka, the heir to the Inuzuka clan. When my clone went away I got the names of the techniques he use, for example the fang over fang. I jump over the rail and land gracefully on the ground while Kiba was already in an attack position on his all fours with Akamaru on his side in the same position. "Are the combatants ready?" Asked Hayate. The proctor of the test. We both nod and Hayate yells 'Begin'. "Huh, even if the dead last of the academy was a fake, I bet the original one is much more of a dead last!" Kiba said. "That's where you're wrong boy. I won't be the king of shadows if I wasn't powerful" I said in return. "The king of what? Stop bluffing dead last and don't you dare call me boy, we are somewhat the same age!! " yelled Kiba. "Sigh ~ you can believe whatever you want BOY. I don't care. Can we just finish this exam? I didn't come here to have a nice conversation with you. I have better things to do." That response seemed to anger him a bit since he turned to his beast boy form and charged at me with a fang over fang with Akamaru.

I dodged the first attack and put one of my hands in front of me. 'Universal push' I think and Kiba and Akamaru are pushed away from me and into the walls of the stadium. The other people watching the matches started to chat about my technique and how I did it. This is one of my favourites doujutsu I have copied with the doujutsu Juubi has given me. The Rinnegan. The best thing is that I don't have to transform my eyes into the doujitsu I could just use them by just doing the techniques without activating the doujutsu. That's the best thing, no one will be able to know I have these doujutsu's because they won't see them. Even if they did see while I fight them they would be dead before they could tell anyone. Actually now that I think about it, it doesn't matter if they know it, it's not like they can win a match against me. Even if something goes wrong my sand will protect me from harm and any surprise attack will be seen in slow motion so I don't have to worry. I can defend myself.