Slowly💞💦

Paris Jackson as Vivian
Pxpi.ce(ig @) as Tima

Today, Vivian and I are going to the pride festival to express our inner gay. And because I love her so berry much...DRUMB ROLL PLEASE...I'm gonna propose!Tada!

"Why are you so happy today?" "Cause I'm gonna spend the whole day with my baby. Why wouldn't I be?" I say, getting dressed in my gay outfit. She scoffs, getting dressed in her outfit. "Okay~"

"Oh my gosh. Look at all these people, Tima." Vivian said as we walked down the street with our flags. After awhile, everyone walked to the area full of benches to either rest, eat, or just admire the fountains and flowers nearby.

As Vivian and I walk to the biggest fountain, in the center of the benches, I slip the black velvet box out of my purse and behind my back. "Hey, Viv, look at the butterfly." She turns around looking for the butterfly. I get on one knee and she turns around. "I don't see-" She gasps and covers her mouth with one hand. I grab her other hand in one of mine and smile at her. "You are the most caring person in the world...blah blah blah... so with that being said," I brought the box from behind my back and opened it. "will you make me the happiest lesbian in the world and marry me?" Vivian had tears rolling down her face as she said yes. I slipped the ring on her finger and the many people who were watching us started clapping.

"Baby, can we go home now? I want to spend the rest of the day with you." "Of course, Viv."

"How should we celebrate our engagement? It's kinda late." I smiled while hopping in the shower. "Let's enjoy eachother. Take a shower with me."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, Viv's back on my front, as we sung Ed Sheeren's thinking out loud together, under the shower head. "Titi?" "Hm?" I asked as we slowly moved our bodies side to side.

"Can we make love tonight?"

"Make love?"

"Yeah. Tonight was very special. I want us to go slow and admire each others flaws. That's what lovers do."

I smiled and kissed her temple.

"Then, let's make love."

She climbed onto my lap and we slowly started making out. We roamed each others body with our hands, feeling every curve and every stretch mark. She pulled away and layed me all the way down. After pecking each flaw and telling me how beautiful I am, no matter how many flaws I have, I softly flip her over and do the same.

We start making out again, her laying down and me on top of her. We slowly grind our parts together. She sucks on my nipples while I rub her sensitive area with my thumb. I move down and slowly eat her out, listening to her soft moans. She rolls on her stomach and tells me to spread my legs in her face. She thrusts her tongue in my whole while slowly rubbing my clit. We scissor until we cum and crawl under the covers.

"I love you, Tima."

"I love you, too, Vivian."