When Feelings Get In The Way - Ziall Horlik

“O-Oh fuck yes.” I whimper out as he lodges deeper inside of me.

I threw my head back into the creamy coloured pillow, gripping onto his black sheets. All that surrounded the room was loud grunts and groans, tatters and moans as he pushed through as if there were no tomorrow. My ankles rested above his tattooed shoulders, his hand gripping onto my calf as he bit his lip, shutting his eyes.

He continued to thrust into me. The only sound which echoed the room was the clapping between both of our bodies as we carried on bumping into each other. I flicked back my sweating fringe as my hands found my way to my man-hood merely, rubbing my hands over it as they went around to his back, pulling him down into me.

My legs collapsed down and were tucked behind his back as he distorted into my body, resting on the two arms which were on both sides of my head. He flicked his eyes open, them hungrily looking down at my chest, then back up to my face where he drew out a moan.

He soon enough found my man-hood, causing a victorious wail leave my mouth, my tongue rolling into the back of my throat, my eyes flicking shut. “Harder.” I demand as my fingernails claw his back, pulling him closer toward me.

“Don’t you,” He breathes as he pounds into my harder. “Think you,” He whimpers. “Could shut up once in a while?” He asks as his lips find my neck, sucking around the same sweet spot he had really taken a liking to.

I opened my eyes only to roll them as my hands went from his back to his jet black hair, grabbing handfuls that send me up the wall and back. I reached down again, not stroking this time but pumping, until I finally reached that climax which made my stomach churn.

“Fuck.” I whisper as I feel him pull out, my hand flying to the warm substance sandwiched between the taller man above me. I grab onto the sheet, wiping it off, not even caring that it would eventually stain it. “Seriously?” He gapes breathlessly. “Use a fucking tissue.” He curses as he reaches over and chucks the tissue box at me.

As I wipe my mess off of the sheets and my stomach my eyes watch as his hands find his manhood, stroking up and down watching his face soften as he does so.

“C-Could you finish this off?” He whimpers as he shuts his eyes. “If I must.” I grumble as I lunge down onto my all fours, leaning forward to find him in my mouth.

I lick up the shaft, grabbing onto his waist to pull him closer toward me as I take the majority of him into my throat. I quickly pull out and take a large gulp of a breath. He gasps as I take him whole, his hands lacing into my hair as I do so. I begin to bob my head as I continue this process over and over and over again, satisfied by sounds of all of the pleasured moans leaving his mouth.

“G-God Niall.” He whispers as he pulls my head closer into him. I gripe as I pull away, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I look up to him with angered eyes, watching his brown ones widen. “Are you kidding me? K-Keep going.” He shakes as he looks down at his naked torso.

“Stop talking then.” I order watching him roll his eyes. I find myself back on my hands and knees taking in as much as I could of him, wrapping my hands around to grope onto his hips which were bony yet sturdy.

I lick up the side of it, leaving small and very teasing kisses onto the tip which – by the looks of it – were sending him crazy. I smirked as I took him again whole, feeling him panting quite loudly.

I took him out of my mouth all together and began to propel up and down as I knew he was due to peak very soon. I looked up at him, his eyes closed and again, lip bit. As I looked down, hearing his loud moan my hands became wet and battered through his liquids and I rolled my eyes.

We both kind of sat there panting for a while, his head still woozy from his very recent orgasm and eyes which were refusing to open. My hand quickly made its way back down to his black sheets, wiping the white liquid on there.

“Tissues.” He hisses as he hands me back the box. “I was just about to grab the tissues Zayn, calm down.” I sneer back as I scrub it off of the black area. “You don’t see me doing that when I’m at your house.” He retaliates with an angered look on his face.

“Oh don’t lie I find it there all the time.” I whisper harshly back, throwing my legs over the bed, searching around with my eyes to find my blue boxers.

Zayn collapses onto his bed, covering himself in his grey duvet. “Don’t forget to leave the key in the pot-plant.” He sighs as he shuts his eyes. I scoff as I find my white button up shirt, buttoning it up right to the top as I begin my search for my socks.

“When do I forget that?” I hiss back. “I’m going to sleep.” He says turning the other way. I roll my eyes, finally picking up my black and white socks.

I hastily grab my trousers which I couldn’t be bothered placing back on. It was too late at night for anybody to see me and I certainly couldn’t stand to stay too late to hear Zayn snore which quite frankly, was very loud.

I scoop up my shoes and make my way to the door. As I reach for the handle, Zayn finally speaks up.

“Oh and Niall?” He offers out as he cracks an eyes open. I turn my head toward him, tilting it on an angle. “What?” I ask as I lean on the handle. “See you tomorrow night.” He winks.

“Right,” I breathe. “Whatever.”