A Fight. Chapter 8.

ANOTHER CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

WITH MAKOTO AND SOUSUKE AT THE SCHOOL GATE.

"are you sure" Makoto said with worry. "yeah i sleep at camp tonight and pack me and rin bags then i sleep round for the rest of the week as its already so late" Sousuke said with a smile and grabbed Makoto hands. "ok be careful, i see you at school in the morning" Makoto said with a smile. "yeah see you in the morning, sleep well my angle" Sousuke said with a grin and kissed Makoto head. "make sure you dont stay up to late packing go to bed my prince" Makoto smiled and they walked different ways. 

THE NEXT MORNING. 

"Haru, rin time to go" Makoto yelled as he walked around downstairs. "rin didn't sleep over, he slept at the camp with Sousuke so he could pack a bed, they be sleeping with us for the rest of the week" Haru said as he walked down fully ready. "oh right, wow haru you ready for once" Makoto grinned and haru rolled his eyes. "lets go, we should be meeting them at the gate a little early then normal as they dont know the school well enough" haru said grabbing his bad. "sure, i thinks its a nice to have rin and Sousuke join us for a week" Makoto smiled and Haru just nodded.

WITH MAKOTO AND HARU GOT TO THE SCHOOL GATE.

"hey Sou" Makoto went to yell but stopped when he saw Sousuke and rin cuddling and giggling with each other. "Makoto, haru" Nagisa yelled with excitement and jumped on the boys for a hug, Sousuke looked over to them and leg go of rin. "rin, Sousuke hey" momo yelled as he jumped on them and hugged them. "wow they really are alike" allchiro said with a smile. "yep i told you momo and nagisa could be twins" rei laughed. "morning everyone "Gou said with a smile and hugged her brother. "morning" haru said back with his non emotion faced. "hey Makoto" Sousuke said with a small smile. "shall we all be walking to class the bell be going soon" Makoto intrepid Sousuke and smiled his normal smile but it was fake today. "sure we dont want to be late lets go" rin grinned and they all walked. 

IN CLASS.

"hey Makoto still on for me sleeping round" Sousuke said with worry. "you sure you wont rather sleep with rin in his room" Makoto snapped and walked away to help a girl who was carrying something leaving Sousuke shocked. "thanks Makoto you really are a prince" the girl smiled. "hey Makoto class with be starting so hurry up" haru yelled by the door and Makoto nodded. "wow you guys are really popular here" rin laughed.

"right class we got PE all day as your other PE lessons was cancel before the holiday Due to the PE teacher ill, girls change in the class and the boys its the bathrooms please" miho said with a smile and everyone got ready. 

OUTSIDE WITH MAKOTO/HARU CLASS AND SAM/MIKE CLASS. 

"hey Makoto, looks like your the class we joined up for today" sam smiled. "yeah i wonder what they make us do all day" Makoto smiled back. "we just got a look of the teacher paper plan" rin said with a smirk. "so what will we be doing" haru asked with wonder in his eyes. "it says football than basketball and last baseball" Sousuke said and looked at Makoto but he looked away. "well at least we got to join classes so it should be more fun and we all like at least one of those sports" mike said with a grin and everyone nodded. "ok everyone sorry you all being forced to do a whole day of PE because i was sick but we be doing football, basketball and baseball so it should be fun" the PE teacher yelled and the two classes moaned.