Chapter 4 a few months later

This is now a few months later

"Hey Ella" Luke messaged me

"Hi what's up?" I asked

"Nothing just wondering if u was doing anything for like a few weeks?" He replied making me curious

"Why ?"

Me and the boys are back in Australia now for a couple of months so I was wondering if u wanted to maybe come up and stay with us for a week or two?"

"What!?!" I replied. "stay with u guys? how will I get my

Mum mum to let me?" I asked

"Just tell her you are gunna see some friends for 2 weeks," I agreed and asked her. it took a little while for her to say yes then I realised that there is no way I will have enough money!

I messaged Luke that and he said he would sort it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I got a parcel in the mail box which contained a note and near enough £600!

I was so happy and the note said you can book a flight tonite for Thursday night which is probably tomorrow for you there was a website address at the end and all of the other info I might need.

I went downstairs to my mum who was watching a movie and I told her about the flight and that my friend would pick me up.which I hoped would happen.

Later I texted Luke thanking him for the money and he said he was going to pick me up after with Michael.

This chapter was kinda shirt liken he others but yeah I hope u like the story so far and show it to all of your friends if u want more love ya!!