capter 12 twitcam fun

*beep beep*

the pot noodles were doe so i took all four of them out and stirred them.

"hey" said calum getting a beer out of there huge fridge.

"hi...." i began to say when he asked me if i wanted one.and i said no.

"just wanted to say sorry for not being all too nice to you and avoiding you if you get what i mean, its jsut a little strange for me that a girl that no one knows,apart from luke." calum said opening his beer and pouring it in a glass.

"its okay, i completely understand and im sorry." i said reassuringly.

"you don't need to apologise" he siad as he walked out. a couple minuets later ashton walked in and piched my ass.

"hey!" i shouted and giggled and he did it again.he hedded towards the fridge and reached for the beer which i grabbed and ran to the other side of the room with.he stuck out his bottom lip and looked really cute.

"ha ha payback's a bitch,"i said and opend the can.

"please can i have the last one?" he asked and pretended to cry

"let me think..." i eplied stroking my imaginairy beard.

i eventually gave it back to him and grabbed all of the pot noodles.my hands were all full so ashton took two from me and we both walked in together.as i expected the witcam was on and i got a little scaired.

"its okay" ashon wispered in my ear and kissing my cheek.

i put all of the pot noodles on the table and the boys instantly grabbed them and ate them.

"so im not sure if i told you before but this is ella and she is staying with us for 2 weeks." said luke.the boys taked about there album and about gigs.

"its time for questions!!!" michael shouted and grabbed his phone.

"this is from jaffawaffle3382 and they say are you all single winkface?"said michael

"luke you start." said michael

"okay i am signal."

"signal?"i asked and laugh

"i mean single ha, your turn mikey!" he shouted and ate some noodles.

"i am like luke and it calum's turn" he said and pointed to calum

"im singal or as luke likes to call it signal."

"ASHTON!!!!!" shouted michael making me jump.

"well here is something differant......i am very sorry to all of my really obsessed fans who litteraly love every single thing about me but..........i am currently relationship with someone i would tell you but im not sure they would want me to say......" he said winking at me.

"ella?" he said motioning towards me.

"like ashton i am also in a relatonship wit someone and i am fine with everyone knowing." i said and winked back.

"the next question/ challenge is from ellaheartsjmx and she sais play chubby bunny with eachother and see who can get the most marshmellows. and we dont have marshmellows so we are going to use bread." said luke and michael ran into the kitchen where there was 3 loves of bread.luke ashton and michael could easily put a whole slice of bread in there mouth but for me it was impossible, like litteraly impossible. calum said that he didtn want to rewin his apatite.at the end luke won with 4 slices of bread which i was really suprising.

After that it was dare time and I wasn't exited.

" okay now is the time for dares and we have a request from lol14 who says each of you have to kiss one another on the cheek so who is going to be kissed first?" said like and winked at me.

"Rock Paper Scissors!" I shouted and everyone got there hands ready.

Ash and Luke both got out and it was me Michael and Calum.

"Rock Paper Scissors!" Calum shouted and I got out which was great. Michael ended up it and has to kiss everyone on the cheek.

We did Rock Paper Scissors again and it was Ashton's turn.

He laughed and kissed like and Michael. When he came to me he strokes his imaginary bears and

quickly kissed my cheek, he then swiftly moved on to Calum.

Next it was me! I was really scared for some reason and wanted to get it over with.

First was Luke who went bright red when I kissed him and he fluttered his eyelashes at me.

Michael was next and he had really soft skin.

I then moved onto Ashton who was looking really mischievous for some reason.

I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he moved is head and made me kiss him on the lips. all the boys gasped and Ashton pulled me closer to him and I pushed him away giving the look to say you prick.

I moved onto Calum and Luke thought he would make the decision of telling everyone that me and Ashton were dating which was really obvious.

The rest of the night was kind of normal,we answered questions and talked.

I went it bed after it and when I woke up I couldn't believe my eyes there was.......

Haha cliffhangers bitches xx