Merik

His name is Merik and he has the power of darkness

His name is Merik and he has the power of darkness. The prince of the Nether Kingdom in Nether World, the great loyalty to the unknown man in the hoodie. He used to be the innocent child and had a great family in the village. That is until one day there were chaos and damages and wars by mobs destroying the villages that lives there. Killing every last one of them including children and animals. He was taken by the Enderman away from his parents' grasp as they were taken hostages and kneel before unknown man nor the human who was right in front of him. He tried to fight the monster off but he managed to get out of his grip when the zombie accidentally knock over him. He was face to face to that unknown man and thought he was about to kill him when he saw a future in him and took him with him. He told Merik he was a fighter and tell him to come. Merik listen to him not knowing their parents are still here, trying to warn him to stay away from him but he didn't listen to them unknowingly. He showed him the volcanic amulet. (Picture on the bottom) 

He told him something that this amulet is a powerful tool that can easily make a mess of people's world if not used cautiously. It has five pertinent powers. If it comes in contact with the sky while raining, however, it will halt precipitation, and consume 1 redstone dust. Upon striking the ground, naturally, the Volcanite projectile will use 1 redstone dust and produce lava.Consume 2 redstone dust and create a block of lava and useful for laying out large sections of obsidian-fodder. It will set that creature on deadly fire, doing a strong hit of fire damage and setting it on fire for an extended duration. The power to "walk on lava", and as long as it is equipped, it grants lava and fire immunity. It also will evaporate any water near them. Charging the Volcanite up increases the range of the water-vaporizing effect, to a max of 17x17x17 surrounding the player. The Volcanite Amulet will destroy their oceans.

That made him get interest in that very rare item. He then hold onto it as he was admiring it, the hooded man comand his mobs to kill them which is his parents and everyone as they all bloody scream from their death and were now nothing but their inventories and smokes. Merik hadn't notice his parents are gone and he was now trained to be the most powerful ruler in the Nether World.

 Merik hadn't notice his parents are gone and he was now trained to be the most powerful ruler in the Nether World