My Spring Break Drawing

I am a fan of Nanbaka. I remember watching it since 7th grade when I was at Anime Club. I have re watch all of the episodes and I am now reading the manga that continues on. You guys should watch them and read they are amazing, funny, and so heart warming. I have draw my fav boys. I love Hajime the most.

I have also draw my OC for Hero Academia again with my cousin's OC who finally draw her

I have also draw my OC for Hero Academia again with my cousin's OC who finally draw her. Which is my cousin HyperLittleUnicorn. Her OC's name is Murph Daiichi. Quirk: Crystal Manipulation. She is Tana's adopted sister. Yeah she's adopted and have lost her family. Murph was an orphan but she manage to escape and ran away wanting her life to end. She was in the middle of the road when the car came straight towards her and she didn't bother to move. Her life was suppose to end but that is until Tana saved her from the car accident. She cried for the first time. Tana and her parents heard about her family being gone and they decided to adopt her as a part of her family. She was happy to have a family if it weren't for Tana's save. Yeah tragic..
We are planning to add more OCs for My Hero Academia which is only 3 of them. We are adding them for Class 1-B. Since Tana, Murph, and Netsu is added is 3 more students for Class 1-A. Yeah that's all folks! Love ya!! Peace out!! 💙💙

 Yeah that's all folks! Love ya!! Peace out!! 💙💙