ONE

••
𝖏𝖆𝖍𝖘𝖊𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖞.
••

"hello mr. onfroy, your early today." mrs.smith stared at me, a smile on her face. i send her a small smile, before sitting in the back of the classroom.

i plug in my headphones and continued listening to one of my favorite r&b playlists. i pulled my hood over my head, and waited for my classmates to pour into the classroom.

like i expected, loud talking rung throughtout the room.

"hey luh' fag." i looked to my right, to see stokeley smirking at me.

i rolled my eyes, and put my head back down. ion know who he calling a fag.
i rather be gay and a faggot than be a big ass hoe who wears dirty ass durags.

this nigga been messing with me from the jump. ever since i moved from flordia to pennsylvania, his ass was always under me, picking with me.

and when he found out i was gay, all hell broke loose for me.

"oh yeah, yo gay ass don't talk." he sneered, before chuckling.

dirty durag headass :).

the bell rung, hallelujah. class went by fast as hell tbh.

i grabbed my bag and sped out the room.

"hey puta!" i hear gazzy's retarted ass yell behind me. i turned around, before smiling.

i shake my head, and chuckled lowly. this boy always had me laughing in some way.

"mane, math was boring as hell. mrs. babadook face ass gave me detention because i was chewing gum and wouldn't spit it out. ion want my breath smelling like ass." gazzy ranted, as he applied lip gloss on his lips.

i snickered, and we started walking to lunch.

"but baby, i see you getting thicker!" he squealed, grabbing my ass. "thicker than a bowl of cold oatmeal."

i kissed my teeth, and smacked his hands away. his bitch ass always hyping me up, i live for the attention so.

we continued walking, gazzy kept ranting about dumb shit, but i love the tea he was spilling.

once we finally got there, we ordered our shit and moved along.

before i sat down, all my food was knocked outta my hands. see the gag is, ion play wit my food.

i looked up, and saw dirty durag bitch laughing with omar, stank ass bitch.

those some good ass nicknames, good job jah.

i stomped infront of stokeley, and socked him in his jaw. i heard a crack and he groaned. see, i don't play with my food.

"bitc-" i punched him again and we kept fighting.

i had 2 black eyes and a few cuts, and he had a busted lip and a broken jaw.

gazzy rushed me to the bathroom.

"his ass always messing wit you. he lucky i ain't stab his ass." gazzy rolled his eyes.

we stan an aggressive shistar.

i grabbed my phone and sent gazzy a message.

: his ass still gon be playing around 🙄.

"he'll come around, and if he don't, ima commit murder." gazzy snapped. i laughed and we walked out the bathroom.

two security guards stood outside the bathroom, stokeley glared harshly at me, standing next to one of them.

"you need to come with us." one of them niggas pointed at me.

wowww ok.