Chapter 2

Picture of Sekhemet on top in her regular clothes
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
(SEHKMET POV)

Once home I went straight to my room and changed into my casual clothes, they were my favorite not only because it shows who's my father but because he gave them to me on. Once done I started to train in my usual routine only which heavier weights, well heavier than yesterday, when I'm finished with my training I started to do my regular chores much to my dismay O well I've been doing them for so long it's not a bother anymore ...... maybe I'm just getting lazy, maybe fathers finally rubbing off on me; ehh had to happen sooner or later.

Wonder were is Nova hmm maybe she went to look for the Oracle fish, I was heading to the bathroom again to wash off all the sweat of me and then I will look for father to spend some quality time together.

o .。.:*☆o .。.:*☆o .。.:*☆o .。.:*☆

Finally feeling refreshed and clean I started to look for my father once I locked on my fathers signature energy I headed off in that direction hopping his in a better mood.

When I arrived at the balcony were he was at I saw not only him but Whis was there as well.

"--Heard that the meat is very appetizing and I want it now " said father to whis who looked rather blankly at him but seemed to agree to his request.

"As you wish my lord I will be back in 3 minutes " he said before taking his leave with a bow .

"What did you have Whis leave for father?" I asked while longing in a chair that was funnily enough shaped like my father, with him next to me doing the same both our arms crossed at the back of our head.

"I wanted some dinosaurs meat, I heard it had an exquisite taste and I want it simple as that kitten " he replied while his eyes were closed.

"You do know that's just a rumor right?, but I'm curious now so ok" I replied with a shrug and rested my eyes.

~~~2 minutes later ~~~

"Mmmmm... what could that have been?" Dads said with his eyes still closed earning a curious look from me " Every time I trie to remember its just out of my reach " then proceeded to lick his lips and looked at the sand clock to check if the time was out.

"Hey Whis its time Whis?" Dad yells knowing that big brother can hear him.

"You do know he still has 1 minutes left right?" I told him

"Hmmp let's go kitten "

"Ahhh ok" I said

~~~~SCENE CHANGED ~~~~~

We both arrived at a forested planet in time to see whis with some ugly creature with four arms, four eyes and three horns and its skin was red.

"Oh my I didn't know you had a battle mode, this is what I get for not doing research and I only have 40 seconds--" Father then de sides to interrupt him

"That's not true your time is up"

"But only it has been 2 minutes and 20 seconds " whis replied.

"Really well I'm under the impression that I waited 220 years waiting for you" dad said

"I told you he wouldn't take long daddy " I said to him " sorry I couldn't stop him whis" I apologize to him and he only smiled in return, me and father then landed next to him.

"Didn't I tell you, ever since you woke up you have been in a very bad mood, what's wrong? You do know that the taste of dinosaur meat is just a simple rumor" said whis