SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN -- "I'm going to kill you, niall."

we were sat in the kitchen still, and he smiled at me. "like what kind of games?"

"I'm going to kill you, niall."

his eyes widened and I just laughed loudly. "it's a joke, mate, calm down."

the kettle started to whistle and niall got up to get it. "let me." I said and put a mug in front of his place and mine.

I grabbed the kettle and brought it over, it slightly burning my hand because of the steam hitting it. I went over to niall's spot. "tell me how full you want it."

he smiled cheerfully. "okay!"

I just rolled my eyes at how stupid he sounded and dumped the kettle of burning hot water over his head, letting it cascade down his back as he let out a loud scream. I covered his mouth with my hand and replaced it with duct tape. I then poured more of the hot water on his blond hair that was singeing away a bit. he just sat there trying to scream but he couldn't. tears were falling out of his eyes and his hands had gone limp beside him from the burns on them.

I then stopped dumping the water onto him and set the kettle down, going back into the kitchen. I grabbed a couple knives, a lighter, and some cooking oil.

heading back out to niall, he was trying to move but every time he did he would whimper. I just laughed with my smirk on my face.

"this," I said, stabbing him in the stomach with the knife. "is for taking the love of my life away from me."

"this," I repeated, setting his hand on the table and smashing the butchers knife through it like an axe, cutting it off. "is for being a whiny little bitch."

he cried out in pain. "and this," I stated and lit his clothes on fire, spraying some cooking oil all over him, making the flames spread up his body. I then took the last two knives and stabbed him in the eyes. "is just because I hate you."

I then just left niall to die as I left his home and hid in the bushes, waiting for zayn to come back home.