Part 12

*Maya's P.O.V.*

I finish my food and I take a sip of water, "Care for some wine?" AJ says holding a bottle of wine. "No I'm fine with water", I say taking another sip of my water, he nods and pours himself a glass of red wine. He raises the glass to his lips, and he says "Here's to Maya. The one who makes my heart ache" I could have sworn he sounds like he's scorning me. But I raised my glass without saying a word before taking a small sip, he looks at my plate before calling out "Maxwell" the server rushes out and sees that AJ is pointing to my empty plate, "Take that away." He says harshly to the young server, "Bring out the desserts!" He adds bitterly and I frown. AJ notices because he looks at me with no emotion in his eyes, "What's wrong Maya?" His voice was filled with venom, "Nothing AJ." I said looking down at my feet, "You serious?" He says his voice sounding more irritated than before. "AJ! Please calm down", I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He looks at my hand and he looks into my eyes, "You serious? Do you think that will work? What fuckin country are you from?" He says brushing my hand like trash, "At least I care. I wouldn't be nice to you if I didn't freakin care. But I can stop caring because you bloody don't have respect for me, nor anybody". I said sharply. He looks at me for a second and he gets up from the table, "Big mistake!" He growls as he walks off leaving me by myself.

Maxwell comes out but stops when he sees AJ gone, "I'll have some of that dessert later. Thanks Maxwell." I said getting up and I handed a ten dollar tip to him, "Thanks for the service." He quickly nods and walks to the kitchen with the two desserts, I turn my head in the direction of the hallway, and I walk to my room. When I arrive at my room, I close the door and get dressed into my sleep wear. I head to the bathroom and I brush my teeth, I brush my hair and then I head back to my bed. Suddenly two loud bangs on my door startle me and soon AJ barges in giving me a cold look, "Why did you leave the dining room? I never gave you an order to leave", he says coldly giving me an irritated look. "You don't tell me what to do. I excused myself, that's all that matters" I said stating a fact, "Yeah right! I didn't give you a fuckin order! Now go back there and finish dessert with me"! He snaps and I give him a disgusted look, "No!" I say sounding calm.

He grabs a fist of my hair and pulls me out, "You fuckin piece of shit!" I say through the halls, he suddenly slams me against the wall. "Never insult me like that! I won't have a lower level girl like you say that. Understand?" He says harshly and instantly I feel hurt, "I'm a lower class. Then why am I here? Am I just one of your fuck girls?" I said with a sharp retort, "Maybe you are!" He let's go of my hair, "You can go back to your freakin room. I'm calling Beth". He says walking down the hall, I hear a door slam and I open my door to my room and I turn the tv on. Instantly my name appears on screen, Maya Blackburn has been kidnapped by a guy named AJ. If anyone has any ideas where he lives, contact 911. If you do, we will offer you a one million dollar reward. Soon it's over and I flipped the channel to another show, I stare at the show for a couple of minutes.

Thanks for reading. My bad for it being short, I've been dealing with school, so please enjoy. Share with your friends!

Fan-art would be good, let me know down in the comments below.

^Comment down below ^

~Share~

*Love you guys!*
~Rebel ❤️❤️