Complicated

Keith:

This is the second week in a row that Olivia and Shayne haven't been in the same room together. Everytime we hung out one of them would make up an excuse and bail. It was like they were allergic to each other. I thought they were like best friends. What the hell was going on with them? It was interrupting our videos too. We had to film scenes on different days because they didn't want to be in the same scene. It was honestly becoming more and more annoying. Courtney, Noah and I were determined to fix it at this point.

"Alright you talk to Olivia and Noah and I will talk to Shayne" I told Courtney.

"Sounds like a plan" She said.

We said peace and went in opposite directions. Noah and I went back to his dorm to find Shayne. When we got there Shayne was reading a book like always.

"Yo Shayne" Noah said.

"Hey" Shayne said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Not much" Shayne said and shrugged.

"Alright cut the shit" I said.

"Yeah what's going on between you and Olivia?" Noah asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Shayne said.

"Oh for fucks sake dude" I said sighing.

Shayne continued to insist nothing was wrong between them. It was at least 20 min later and we we're still getting no where. Noah was in the middle of interrogating Shayne when I got a text from Courtney.

-Courtney
--I have a plan

Anything is better than this at this point I sighed. I read her plan and decided to go along with it.

"Alright, Shayne I guess nothing is going on" I said.

Noah looked at me confused. I eyed him and motioned for him to follow my lead.

"I already told you that" Shayne said rolling his eyes.

"The real reason we came up here though is we need you to film a scene" I said.

"Uh yeah" Noah said backing me up.

"Uggh fine, give me a sec" Shayne said grabbing his shoes.

Once he put his shoes on we all left and went down to the lounge downstairs where we usually film.

"Here just step inside here" I motioned towards the recording booth.

Once Shayne stepped inside the booth, i shut the door. He was still oblivious to it. I saw Courtney round the corner with Olivia. She told Olivia to step into the booth to film her scene. Not knowing Shayne was in there, Olivia stepped in as well. Once she got inside the room, Courtney locked the door. Shayne and Olivia were locked in a room by themselves. Shayne turned around and met eyes with Olivia.

"Guys!?" They both said hearing the door lock.

"Going to get lunch, be back in 30" I said.

Noah, Courtney and I left and went to go take a nap or something. Honestly we just left until those two figured their shit out. We'd be back later to let them out.