Part 2

In a cafe a girl and a boy was sitting. The girl was looking a bit nervous and the boy was furious. He was seeing something in his phone. 

Boy: What's all this Nandini? Now these all are happening....

N: Smaran, trust me. I don't know the boy. I don't know anything about it.

(So, the boy and the girl is none other than Smaran and Nandini.) 

S: (sarcastically) Really? What an acting? By acting like this how many more boys you have made fool? I have already seen this one. Say about others..

N: Trust me I don't know this boy, I have not met him ever nor I have talked to him. That day just we met in the wedding. 

S: Don't lie. If you don't know him, then where do this pic come from?

He has also updated this pic with the caption "COLORS OF LOVE 💘💘💘" and people has commented "nice couple" "beautiful couple" "perfect match" "made for each other" "God bless you" "always be together"

N: Smaran, please you are in a cafe. Don't shout. Everyone is watching.

S: Keep your cafe with yourselves. I don't give a damn to it. My mind is burning right now. I am feeling like breaking everything apart.

N: Do whatever you want to do. But give me a chance to explain at least. I have no fault in this. 

S: Shut up. 

Then Smaran left from there angrily. Nandini was still sitting there. She was feeling angry as well.

She took the phone and searched for Manik's facebook id. Nandini sent him a friend request.

Manik was online.

As soon as he saw Nandini sending him friend request. He accepted it. After chatting a little Nandini asked Manik for his phone number. But Manik called her from messenger only. 

N: Hello

M: Hello. I knew it you will call me. 

N: Oh, really?

M: Yes.

N: Okay. Can you meet me today?

M: Sure. Just tell me where I have to come?

N: I am sending you the address.

M: I will be there in 5.

N: Bye. See you.

Then they hung up the call. Manik got ready and went to the cafe where Nandini was waiting. He was looking damn handsome.

Manik reached there after a while and seeing Nandini his breath got hitched once again. But coming out of his thoughts he went towards Nandini and sat in front of her.

M: Hi, how are you?

N: Do you know me?

M: Yes, Nandini. I have seen you in Facebook and what is the problem, if I don't know. Now I will know you .

N: Are you illiterate? Idiot? Phycho? Or what? Do you know what should I do with you?

M: Why are you behaving like this with me after inviting me?

N: (shouting) So, how should I behave with you? If it was someone else then she would have shot you at the middle of road. You posted a picture of an unknown girl that too public with the caption COLORS OF LOVE and people are commenting there, "nice couple" "beautiful couple" "perfect match" "made for each other" "God bless you" "always be together".

You are replying them as well saying "thank you" "pray for us"  Are you sick? Or what? Why?

M: So, what should we do now?

N: What should we do mean? Do you have any idea because of you how much problem I am facing. I am literally on the verge of breaking up with my boyfriend. Now he will come and you will explain everything to him. Everything truth that we have nothing between us. 

M: Okay. Call your boyfriend. I will tell everything to him. No problem.

N: He is coming. Wait for sometime.

After a while Smaran came back. Seeing him Manik and Nandini stood up. Nandini smiled at him. When Manik come forward to hug him but Nandini stopped him.

N: I have not called you for all this. Just sit and clear everything. Smaran sit. Now say.

M: So, how are you bhai?

S: Just tell me what is happening?

M: You will tell what is happening.  

S: We have a relationship of 2 years.

M: Oh 2 years that means you are new. We have completed 4 no 5 years. (Looking at Nandini) Right baby? 

N: What are you saying?

M: Baby, you keep quiet. Let me speak. From the first day of college, at the moment, we looked at each other from that moment we have fell for each other. You won't believe our love story. It's totally filmy. My jaan is too good. Today only to meet you we have come to cafe else we have never come as my money will be waisted. So, she comes my home daily and cooks for me. 

Before Manik could say anything more Smaran stood up. Nandini also stood up with him. Smaran just glared at Nandini and left from there.

After Smaran left, Nandini sat there with a thud. 

M: If you would tell me that the photo you have uploaded because of that my boyfriend has become angry. Please come and clear everything. Then I would have done that without any problem. But you shouted at me unnecessarily. 

Manik got up and and was about to leave but he stopped and told,
"A person who can leave you because of a picture and an unknown boy's statement. Then he is not the person to be with."

Nandini got up and slapped him on his face hard.

N: Do you know what you have done? You have just ruined a beautiful relationship of love that too for life time. But what am I saying all this to you? You don't have the heart to understand this. You just didn't ruin my relationship you made me a characterless girl as well. 

Precap: Manofy.

Don't forget to check out my new story on PaNi "Splitsvilla"