Part 5

From next day only they started the wedding preparation of Nandini and Smaran. But Nandini was not at all interested in anything. Manik was doing every arrangements. Nandini was becoming more sad and frustrated by seeing that. 

While choosing the card Nandini was there. Smaran was asking her to check the card which one she likes but Nandini said to choose himself. She is fine with whatever he chose. But Manik chose one card which is liked by all. 

At the day of shopping Manik, Nandini and Smaran went to buy the wedding saree. As Nandini was not helping so it was really difficult for Smaran to chose alone. He then asked Manik.

M: Okay, let me see. 

Manik then took a red saree. He opened that and kept on Nandini's head. They both were looking at each other's eyes. They had something hidden in their eyes. But Manik broke the eye lock. 

M: It's perfect.

S: Yes. 

He then asked the salesman to pack that and went to pay the bill. At that time Nandini hold Manik's hand and dragged him at one corner.

M: Nandini, what are you doing?

N: It's not possible.

M: What's not possible?

N: It's not possible for me to marry Smaran.

M: Shh. What are you saying? Have you gone mad? He loves you. 

N: No, he doesn't. He never had. If he had, then he wouldn't have done something like that with me for a picture. If he had, then he wouldn't have come after hearing you, he would have come back by himself.

M: See, everyone's love is not equal. There is different COLOURS OF LOVE. You love him. That's important.

N: No, I don't. I love you.

Manik went to blank zone for a while then he started laughing.

M: Are you joking? Shh... Someone may hear you and they will take it in a wrong way.

N: No, I really love you.

M: They have packed your saree. Come.

Saying this he started leaving. Nandini was still there.

Manik was talking to the wedding planner. Nandini was there as well. 

M: It's a wedding. So, everything should be colourful. Use different colours of flowers. Red, yellow, orange, green, pink. Okay?

N: Excuse me. It's my wedding. So, everything should be of my choice. I don't like colour. So, don't use many colours. Use one colour maximum two. Okay?

Wedding planner: Sure. Anything else?

N: I want everything to be perfect as we get married once in life only. Before doing everything let me check first.

Wedding planner: ok.

M: You have understand everything. Now go and start your work.

After they went, Nandini again become dull.

It was the day when the wedding rituals are going to start. Manik was really frustrated. He shouting on everyone. He was unable to understand what to do. So, at last with out thinking anything he dragged Nandini to the terrace with him.

N: Why did you bring me here like this?

Manik was sweating a lot. He was nervous and was not not getting it, how to tell Nandini about his feelings.

M: See I have fought a lot with myself. I have tried a lot. But now I can't do it anymore. At the time of your loneliness, while removing your loneliness, I didn't even get to know when I have fallen in love with you.

A beautiful smile appeared on Nandini's face. But she hid that to tease Manik. She maintained a stern expression on her face.

M: Till now I was ignoring the feeling but now I can't do it anymore. I really love you a lot.

Manik was looking down. He was looking really cute with that expression Nandini thought. But maintaining a stern face she asked,
"You had to confess your feelings after coming to the end of the story. You know what would have happened if you had said that earlier?"

Manik took a glance of her and told, "What would have happened if I had told earlier?"

N: We would have got married. We would have babies and a lot of things would have happened.

M: But now?

N: Now I am going to marry Smaran. Bye.

Then Nandini was about to leave. But holding her hand Manik pulled her towards him and hugged her. 

M: Now also we will get married, have babies and do a lot of things. 

Nandini blushed. Manik smiled seeing her blushing. They joined their forehead with a beautiful on their face.

~The end~

It's was the end of the story. How do you like it? Do tell me. Please vote and comment.
Bye.

19/05/2019