Chapter 8 - Bromance

Leilani and Trixie are ignoring Eliemay and Morgan. The guys are all talking to eachother.

"We need to build a raft or something to get off this island!" Ryan says. Niall nods at his suggestion.

"Yeah..." Niall says quietly.

"Something wrong...?" Travis asks him. Niall nods once again.

"Where are the girls from...?" Niall asks concerned. The guys all look at eachother.

"It's really boring here..." Leilani says sighing. Trixie nods in agreement.

"We should explore!" Leilani exclaims while getting up. Trixie shrugs her shoulders and gets up.

Eliemay and Morgan starts making SOS in the sand using rocks.

"This should manage to get someone to rescue us..." Morgan says proudly.

"I miss my dogs..." Eliemay mumbles sadly as she looks at Morgan.

"It's fine...You'll see your dogs again!" Morgan says, trying to convince her.

"Whatever you say!" Eliemay says, patting her hands on her legs, getting the sand off.

Leilani and Trixie walk past the guys into the forest. They take some berries with them.

"We haven't been to the other side of the island yet. Probably not even half of it," Leilani says, making her way through leaves and bushes.

"Yeah, and I'm getting sick of eating fruit all the time..."

"Me too."

Leilani and Trixie passes by the small waterfall. They walk for a couple minutes. All the guys are following them, acting like spies.

Ryan rolls on the ground and hits his head on the tree. He groans loudly.

"Shut up!!" Xavier whispers.

"You shut up!" Ryan says, slapping Xavier's back hard. So hard that you can hear the slap. Xavier screams silently. Ryan snickers. The girls stop walking. They look at eachother.

"You heard that too...right?" Trixie asks, looking around. Leilani nods, also starting to look around.

"You idiots! What the hell are you doing?" Travis whispers angrily, "You're gonna get us caught!"

"You're just as much as an idiot!" Xavier whispers.

"Shut up, you ugly ass!" Travis whispers back, annoyed.

"Wanna leave them? The girls are walking over..." Ryan whispers quickly and concerned. Niall nods. The two of them start climbing a tree.
Leilani and Trixie start walking towards the noise slowly.

The guys start shoving eachother. Xavier shoves Travis, making him fall on the ground backwards (they are crouching). Travis grabs his hand before falling. The two of them fall on the ground from behind the bushes to out in the open. Travis and Xavier's faces are touching. Trixie and Leilani stare at the two of them in horror.

"Were you guys..." Trixie says hesitantly. Leilani stares at them and flips out.

"Bromance!!!" She screams.

Travis and Xavier's lips are touching.
Xavier looks at Travis in absolute horror. Trixie and Leilani start dying of laughter. Travis kicks Xavier off of him. They are both bright red. Xavier puts his hand on his mouth. They look at eachother and scream. Trixie and Leilani are still laughing.