Chapter 13: What The Hell?

I woke up feeling extremely safe with Niall, far more safe than I did with Harry anyway..

"Good morning princess" Niall said with a smile

I started grinning like a weirdo,

"Good morning Nialler"

The smell of blood hit my nose again, but surprisingly I didn't want to move. I felt safe in Niall's arms and he knew I did.

I was proper bursting on the toilet so I got up.

"Niall, I'm just going to the bathroom"

"Ok, I'm just going to get breakfast"

He walked by me and kissed my forehead as he was 5ft 10inch and I was 5ft 4inch.

I had never used any of the bathrooms in the house yet, and when I got into this one it was beautiful!

It had a full glass mirror covering a full wall which I'll be taking selfies in later..the bathroom was green and white, two of my favourite colours!

I was washing my hands and tried them. I turned and walked up to the mirror and stood in front of it, admiring how ugly I look in the morning.

When I was doing that, a creepy figure appeared in the mirror.

"You look perfect Lauren. Ageing well? Well, I suppose you would be as it's your birthday tomorrow" a creepy voice said

"Oh, not you again! Oh my god. I completely forgot it was my birthday! Anyway, how are you Matty?" I asked.

"You do not fear me anymore?" He asked puzzled.

"Definitely not my friend"

"Am I your friend?" He asked

"Ehhhhhhhhh, no"

"Good, because you'll soon be my queen"

"Sorry to tell you buddy, but I'm taken!"

"I'm aware.. And once I get the little rat that stole what's rightfully mine away from me, I'll kill him"

"YOU'RE NOT COMING ANYWHERE NEAR NIALL! IF YOU DID YOU'D HAVE TO GET BY SEVEN MORE PEOPLE. INCLUDING ME!" I screamed at Matthew.

I heard a faint knock on the door

"Princess are you ok? Who are you talking to?" I heard Niall say sounding worried

"We'll finish this later" Matthew said, then disappeared.

I opened the door and jumped up onto Niall so my legs were around his waist and my hands were wrapped around his neck.

He hugged me back and laughed as I jumped down.

"What was that for haha"

"Don't know, I just love you" I said back.

He kissed me and then said

"I love you too" he grabbed my hand and ran with me down stairs to get breakfast.

I looked at two girls that I've seen before, but don't know who they are..

"Hey I'm Danielle" she stuck out her hand which I shook.

"I'm Liam's girlfriend" she said with a smile.

"Ohhhhh! I know you!" I said as he started laughing.

I came face to face with another girl

"Hey I'm Kendall" she said

"Kendall Jenner?" I asked

She nodded.

"Nice to meet you Lauren, I'm Harry's girlfriend" she smiled.