19 pt2

"Anyway! Y/n let me introduce you to my friends!" Tae says enthusiastic again.

AUTHORS POV:

Y/n walks to Taehyung who guides her to the boys. "This is Namjoon! Our beloved leader" Tae says cockily and you laugh at him while shaking hands with Namjoon. "Hey it's nice to meet you" Y/n said and Namjoon nods and smiled showing his dimples in agreement.

"And up here we have mister worldwidehandsome and our loved chef cook" Tae says. "Hi, I'm Jin nice to meet you!" He says. "Nice to meet you too" you say while staring at him a little. Tae is right about the worldwidehandsome.

"Last but not least our golden maknae kookiee!" Tae says enthusiastic while pinching Jungkook's cheeks. You smile at him and he smiles too. You notice he is kinda uncomfortable so you just let it be.

"It's nice to meet you all!" Y/n says. "But weren't you with 7 guys? Or am I just being stupid again" she says while laughing nervously.

"It's true! I'm proud you actually knew that" Tae says in shock. Y/n giggles. "Pabo you know I watched you're comeback" she said. "You watched it?" Jimin says a little bit surprised. "Yes, it was really good!" Y/n says enthusiastic.

Everyone laughs cutely. "To be honest I even tried singing and dancing the choreo" y/n says and know taehyung is really shook. "Show it!" Jimin says cutely and y/n laughs. "No! Omg it was so bad I don't even wanna think bout it"

"Pleaseeeee" the maknae line said. Y/n sighs. "Fine" she says and walks to the stereo. They all high five each other in victory.

Y/n puts on the speaker and you hear the first beats of the song. She starts losing up and then starts rapping at Namjoons part while dancing the choreo perfectly. At the refrain nailing Jimin's notes and the dance. All the boys look at her in shook.

When she finishes the song perfectly all the boys stand up and clap. Taehyung running to her and tackling her in a hug. "I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WAS TALENTED" he says and y/n blushes.

Jimin walks to them and taehyung lets y/n go. "That was so good!" Jimin says while hugging her too. She blushes even more and hugs him back.

Jin his phone rings, the intro from his favourite bakery program. "Hiii" he says and everyone looks at him. "Okay were in room 249" "yeah see you guys" he says before putting his pink iPhone in his pocket.

"Hoseok and Yoongi are here in a few minutes" everyone nods. They talk a little more and a few minutes later they hear the door open. Yoongi and Hoseok, both flushed cheeks walk in.

Hoseok spots y/n and runs to her. "Hi! I'm Hoseok" he says while showing his sunshine smile. "Nice to meet you!" Y/n says and he nods and gives her a hug. "I like you already!" He says and y/n laughs at his friendly personality.

Then Yoongi walks to her and introduces hisself. "We should take a group photo!" Hoseok suggests enthusiastic. Everyone nods and gets in position. They take a few pics with all of them and some with only bts.

"Let's go to the restaurant!" Taehyung says when the photo shoot is done. Everyone stands up and follows Tae and y/n. Who are laughing at the most random things as always.

"I love you my bestest friend ever" Taehyung says while pinching y/n her cheek. "Love you too" she says playful. The boys behind them not hearing the whole conversation and everyone looks at Jimin.

Part 3 coming soon .... :)