19 pt3

"I love you my bestest friend ever" Taehyung says while pinching y/n her cheek. "Love you too" she says playful. The boys behind them not hearing the whole conversation and everyone looks at Jimin.

AUTHORS POV:

"We are going to the bathroom see you guys in the restaurant!" Jungkook says to the rest while walking with jimin to the bathroom.
"Ssssh Jimin it's okay" Jungkook says trying to get Jimin less upset. Jimin shakes his head and tears coming down his cheeks. Jungkook pulls Jimin in a akward hug because he doesn't really know how to comfort people in a situation like this.

A few minutes later Jimin stops sobbing. He comes up eyes red and puffy. "Maybe we just misheard something" Jungkook hopefully says. "I mean they say I love you all the time to each other, I've read some conversations" he says and Jimin nods. "Let's hope it was just friendly"

They walk back to the others in the restaurant. Y/n and Hoseok are talking to each other while laughing. Looks like they're becoming good friends. Hoseok is across y/n while taehyung is next to her. Next to Hoseok is surprisingly Yoongi.

Namjoon and Jin are next to Yoongi and Hoseok. So there is a seat left next to taehyung and one next to y/n. Jungkook nods to Jimin that he should sit next to y/n. So he does, Jimin walks to y/n and she immediately stopped talking to Hoseok.

"Jimin I heard you where crying! Are you okay?" She says caring while giving him a hug. Jinins heart melted because of her kindness. "Yeah I'm fine it was nothing" he says but y/n doesn't believe it.

"Tell me when you're ready" she says sweetly before turning back to continue her talk with Hoseok about how much they loved sprite.

The night flies by and before they know it it's 11pm already. "Omg guys I gotta go! I forgot my audition! Nooo there gonna kill me" y/n says panicked as she grabs her stuff. "Thankyou guys for everything hope we can see each other soon! Byee!" She quickly hugs Tae and then runs back to the building.

"Tae what kind of audition did she had?" Jungkook asks, and then it hit Tae. "OMG IT WAS THE AUDITION" he says panicked while stepping up and grabbing his stuff.

"What audition?!!!" Jimin says also panicked now. "THE AUDITION IF SHE WOULD COME INTO A GROUP" Tae screams while running away to the building. He was gonna fix this. When he walked out of the door he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Were gonna help too" the other boys said and tae was so happy they cared about y/n and wanted to help. "OKAY LETS RUN" Tae says and everybody started running to the bighit building.

Knowing that their manager was also taking care of the auditions they run to his office. They didn't even knocked on the door but quickly walked in seeing y/n with the manager. And he didn't look happy, until they came in.

"Boys what are you doing here?" He asked surprised. Y/n look around in shock seeing them stand here. They all give y/n an quick smile before talking to the manager.

Namjoon starts, knowing the manager loved him the most. "Y/n was late for the audition because she was with us, she lost track of time and it's our fault. Please don't punish y/n for this" he says and the manager looked at them and then at y/n while thinking.

"Okay you can audition tomorrow, without you is the competition boring anyways" he says with an slight smile to y/n. "Thankyou so much!" She says and the manager laughs. They all walk out off his office and y/n thanks all the boys.

"I really appreciate it, thankyou Guys so much" she says while hugging everyone. "GROUPSHUG!" Hoseok screams and they all gather around in 1 big loveable hug.

This were the '19' parts lmao.
If I made any grammar mistakes comment please!
Tell me if I Should this more often!