Chapter 28

Desire

Why was he here? He was just hugging and kissing on the girls. Oliver just looked at me with a sorry look on his face. 

"Aubrey why are you here?"

He looked up at me as if he should be the one mad.

"Desire I miss my kids. I miss my wife. That is why I am here." He said.

I almost believed his lying ass. I know he misses the kids, but not me.

"Last time I saw you you were in OUR home with your secret baby and his mystery mother. Who by the way is a fucking stripper! Really! You knocked up the stripper?!"

All my anger and rage came right back.

"Come on guys let's go get ready for bed." Shakeya said taking the girls upstairs.

Jamal went to help her and Oliver stepped out back.

Now it was just Aubrey and I left alone to have a show down.

Aubrey

I have never felt this type of anger she has right now towards me.

"Do you think I really meant to get her pregnant?"

"Yes! You know fucking her without protection could lead to her ending up pregnant! You were think about what you wanted and fuck me and our children. Then you hid the fucking baby!" She said very upset.

I just sat down and ran my hands down my face.

"What do you want me to do Des?"

She walked over to the desk in the corner. She pulled out a yellow envelope.

She tossed them on the table in front of me.

"You want to do something for me sign those divorce papers." She said.

I looked up at her. I stared in her eyes for a glimpse of hesitation. There was none.

"You want to leave me?"

"Yes! I'm Done!" She yelled and walked out.