Departed

Hey guys I hope you enjoy! :)

__________________________________________

PROLOGUE:

Me? Oh I'm just your average joe. Not here nor there but nevertheless somehow here. Odd isn't it? The breathtaking view of Sindria. Though I'm not here for the view, I might enjoy it while it lasts.

My name is (y/n). I've come to Sindria in hopes of getting one of the seven generals or King Sinbad himself to train under. I want to hone my physical and mental skills before I (hopefully > ∆ <) capture a dungeon. That way, I can be even stronger when I get my djinn.

(Y/N POV):

I look down from my magic carpet as it flies through the air and see the wondrous sights of Sindria below me. Before now, all I saw was sea, water, ocean, the occasional monster, (ur anus), more seawater, that drunk guy then SINDRIA! Sindria was beautiful, it was small, but beautiful.

I landed at the gates of Sindria and started walking towards the entrance of the castle only to be apprehended by a few guards.

"Hey! Let go of me!"

One guard looked to the other while struggling to keep me intact and said, "She's wearing the Kou Empire's uniform! Go inform King Sinbad!"

Oh right. I did come from the Kou Empire.

Like I said, I was your average joe. A pawn of the Kou, sent here to assassinate. I've heard good things about King Sinbad and how he took in an assassin once. Maybe I was hoping he could to the same. But right now, that wasn't my problem.

There was two guards holding me. I immediately elbow my left guard, twist the hands of my right guard and knee them in the stomach with my sheer strength.

"Well that was easy."

I waltz into the decorated castle and see King Sinbad stand up immediately while the seven generals surround him and his safety.

This was my first time seeing King Sinbad and his seven generals. King Sinbad was actually pretty good looking. A general also caught my eye, and not by his looks but by his eyes. His piercing, dark eyes, almost like a snake made me stumble a little.

Then I realized I had to say something or I'd probably die.

"Relax, relax, I don't mean any harm." I said as I inched towards the throne.

"Hey! Don't come any closer!" I heard the general with his keffiyah and snake-like eyes yell.

If it were someone else, I probably would of kept going, but something about him was scaring me.

Sinbad started walking away from the throne and towards me. He looked surprisingly calm.

We stood in front of each other for a dead, silent moment. I had no intention of assassinating him.

"What is your name?"

"My name is (Y/N) and I was sent here to assassinate you." I said bluntly. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is kousukewrites! Tell me if you like the story or have any suggestions! :) 

Thank you! ^O^