OMG OKAY SO

Okay so omg I just got back from shopping for a sort of binder and here is the story:

So my mother and I arrive at the centre and we went to one shop and I tried on so many things but none of them did what I wanted them to do and we did that in like 2 different shops and I'm very impatient so I was starting to get frustrated and upset because like.. Yeah but THEN we went to a store and there was this really nice man who understood where I was coming from so he went to a woman who then suggested a minimizer so I got one but it didn't do much but it was working.

The type of shop I was at want one to give up so they tried again, then they got me something else and omg IT DID IT!!!! I was so happy that I was quietly cheering to myself alone because yeah. Then we celebrated by eating and drinking a boost😂 so that's what happened, right now I'm so happy but that's not my story ending as I still have a while until it ends. Now all my mum and I are looking for now is an actual binder and I can't be more grateful for my family and my Wattpad supporters as I haven't told my friends about everything yet.

Maybe next chapter I'll write how my story started from the very beginning, it'll be fun to share! Thanks for being here everyone ❤️❤️❤️