50

"Ma'am what's your order?" I immediately wakes up from my little daydreaming. I look at my back and a person is annoyed by me.

Even thou I'm an idol, we don't get special attention sometimes that's why I love going here.

"One caffe latte." I answered with a smile. "Here you go ma'am." I get my cup of coffee and find a place to sit on.

When I finally sit, I hear some people gossiping.

"Did yeri from red velvet choose sehun over jungkook? Gosh that girl."

"I think she was using him because she has so many haters for her to be famous."

"If she use sehun this time, I will kill the hell put of her."

After hearing those words, my body wants to get out from this place. I feel like I was guilty of something even thou I'm innocent.

"Hey." I looked up and shocked after seeing him here. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What brought you here taeyong?" I raised my eyebrow and he just smirk at me.

"I was just guarding you because of death threats your getting." I tilted my head down and just played the straw of my coffee.

"My life is not important so you better not be." I answered with sad tone.

"What are talking about? Your important to us Kim Yerim." I know he's pissed of what I was saying because of his tone.

I looked at his eyes, "If I'm not an idol, I was not important to you."

"But not for him." He answered and I froze. I know he cares for me.

"I'm not allowed to see him, you know that. Still, I was mad about what he did to sehun last time." Even thou I want. "And how in the world the two of you became friends?"

"Let's just say.. he help me." I hate this side of taeyong that pissing me off. "Fight for him, yerim. Maybe one day he will be gone to your life."

"What do you mean?"

"He's planning to quit being an idol." I look at him, searching for a chance that he is lying. And I found nothing. "And its because of you."

————

Lureevri's Note:

Heyy ! I knoooow! Its lame :< I'm not use to do this format for almost two months now. What the heck, mik?! I'm planning to update the epilogue in jungkook 's birthday.