Epilogue

Jungkook

"Happy Birthday!!" I almost have an heart attack after opening the door of our dorm. It was a night birthday surprise they planned for me.

I'm speechless standing infront of them while they are smiling at me. Jhope pull me inside the room and made me seat at the sofa.

They are holding a balloon and a confetti which they throw at me after I opened the door earlier.

"Jungkook is still shocked." We laughed as hyung jin joke with my expression.

"Blow the candle. I'll record it for the ARMY." Jimin quickly get the camera and turn it on. "We're live! It's Jungkook's time to blow the candle."

"Where is the cake?" RM annoyingly asked the others. "Damn. I thought someone bought a cake?"

"Jimin is the one who is assigned to the cake." Taehyung pointed Jimin that still holding the camera and he give taehyung a shocked look.

"Me? I was assigned to the gifts." He asked and I'm laughing about their mistake.

"Cut it out guys. Its okay. We can still celebrate it."

"No." Jin answered. "Wishing at the candle is the most important thing in birthday party. I will order at a bakery right away."

We stopped as we heard the knock at the door. Taehyung open the door and everyone is shocked by the person behind the door.

"Happy Birthday!" It's the Red Velvet Unnies surprising me. I was shocked at the same time their boyfriends are happy too.

"This is our gift for you." Unnie irene handed me a box. "Its for all of us." As she said that I was looking for yeri's presence. "She was not with us."

"It's okay. She's still mad at me but I just made the right choice." I answered.

"Don't worry. I respect your decision even that made yeri's heart broke." I hope yeri too. "By the way enjoy your birthday."

She walked towards taehyung who really lights up his mood because of irene's presence here.

I look at the box and I feel disappointed thinking yeri will not greet me. I need her but I let her go.

The party is still going. I was celebrating with the ARMY in live chat with the singles on the group until I feel good bye to the fans.

"I want to feel some air." I get my jacket and go outside for a breezing air to touch my skin.

I was walking on a quiet street with some cars passing by and somebody is walking under the light of the moon.

I sat on a bench. Just all by myself. Thinking in emptiness while mesmerizing the sky. "They said I have it all but why do I feel incomplete?"

"Coz your hungry." I look at someone who talk. "Eat this. Maybe it will help to complete you."

She sat at the other edge of the bench pushing a small red velvet cake with a bunny on in.

"But your all I need yeri." I answered. She didn't answered.

"I brought you a cake even thou I'm still mad at you." She answered and I like when she followed it with a smile.

"Sorry for hurting you." I look away to avoid eye contact with her. "Still I'm love with you."

"Maybe just said that if you finally chooses me." I look at her. "I know now why you do that. Its because you chooses your hyungs and I respect that. You want to let their relationship with the unnies not to be ruined by the management so you ruined us plus my death threats to protect me."

"It's not that." She look at me waiting for what I was saying. I look down and look at her I eyes. "The truth is I chooses you."

I smiled seeing her faced like she was solving a math problem and not understand it. "Your just joking."

"No. I really chooses you."

"I just want us to focus to our career that the both of us work hard to reach and I will not let the management ruined our hardwork for reaching it. Second, I don't want us to have a relationship people thinking it was just a publicity stunt. I want us to have a normal relationship without drama all over internet. I know that is what you really deserve. I'm planning to present you to my parents after I retire from being idol."

She's crying so I stand up and I sit in front of her holding her hand. "I'll marry you, yerim. And that is what I chooses."