Forgotten Sister

Vistake enjoyed the view of the beach at night, especially when she was there by herself, she peacefully drew the waves beating against the sand on her tablet.

Vistake:"That's perfect!"

She started to draw the stars. Her heart started to fasten, she thought someone was watching her.

Vistake:"Hmmmm"

She looked out the corner of her eye the turned around, nothing was there, well only the street lights could be seen.

Vistake:"Vista, you are just having one of your daydreams again"

She put her tablet and tablet pen into her small, long handled handbag, she sat it aside and began to dust the sand off her feet, she slipped her red and white stockings on her legs and put her shoes on.

Vistake:"Its best I should get home"

Vista picked up her scythe and her handbag, walking off to the mansion. There weren't many cars at this time of night.

Vistake decided to use a alley way to quickly get home.

Vistake:"What th-!"

Some demon like creature jumped out of a dumpster, trying to attack her but she was able to kill it with her scythe, she made a run for it but was quickly stopped, smashing her face into the gravel.

Vistake:"Oof!"

Vista tried to grab her bag but could not find it.

???:"Looking for this?"

Vista looked up.

Vista:"Hey! Give that back!"

???:"Why should I? Your just a bloated OS after all"

Vista put her head down but wanted to look back up so she tried to look up but her head was quickly stood on.

Vista:"Ow!"

Longhorn looked at the tablet, exploring every bit of it.

Longhorn:"I thought technology like this died a long time ago, I guess not"

Vista:"Get off my head!"

Longhorn:"I thought kids these days are interested in things like iPhones and iPads, I suppose not"

Vista managed to get up from under her foot.

Vista:"Who the hell are you!?!"

Longhorn crossed her arms.

Longhorn:"What sort of idiot would ask that question?"

Vista:"listen, I don't know who you are! Just stay away from me!"

Vista threw a punch at longhorn, only to hit thin air, longhorn had teleported behind her.

Longhorn:"I always wondered why Microsoft decided to dump me and work on you instead"

Vista:"Grrr"

Longhorn:"Because they wanted to stay number 1, they thought you would dominate the market for them"

Vista:"What the hell are you talking about?"

Longhorn put her pointer finger on her chin.

Longhorn:"But you didn't, you basically made people keep using big bust girl Saseko (XP)"

Vista looked to the side.

Longhorn:"I doubt anyone actually likes you"

Vista:"You're lying!"

Longhorn:"Coming from the person who can't even run solitaire, you just blue screen when trying to run it"

Vista:"That was a one time thing!"

Longhorn snickers.

Longhorn:"You probably don't know who I am, I am your sister who was meant to be made before you, I am longhorn"

Vista:"You're not my sister!"

Longhorn:"I don't even have pity for you"

Vista turned around to look at Longhorn.

Longhorn:"I don't understand how anyone has pity for you"

Vista:"You are just saying these things to make me feel bad! I'm not going to fall for your traps you demonised creature!"

Longhorn:"What did you just say!"

Vista:"I said you are a demonised creature!"

Longhorn:"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!!!!"

Vista quickly grabbed her scythe, while trying to grab her bag longhorn slashed at her.

Chiivistan:"Huh?"

Chiivistan heard screaming coming from over the street. She placed down her spoon from her soup and got up, picking up her staff thing. She walked out the door.

Lightning lit up the sky along with the booming of the thunder, Chiivistan started to run to where the screaming came from.

She flew over the firewall, seeing Vistake about to get killed by Longhorn, Chiivistan blasted at Longhorn.

Longhorn:"Arghhh!!!!"

Buildings began to set on fire.

Longhorn:"I remember when I was a happy little girl! A very happy one!"

Chiivistan jumped down to Vistake.

Vistake:"Don't even ask what happened,  ok?"

Chiivistan:"I wasn't but ok"

Longhorn:"I was actually loved by my makers! But after some time they threw me away like trash, like all the others! Thrown me away like Neptune and Triton!"

Chiivistan and Vistake began to run away to the mansion.

Longhorn:"I. WILL. TAKE. BACK. WHAT. I. HAVE. LOST. BECAUSE. OF. YOU. VISTA!!!!"

Chiivistan:"You know Nisen is gonna ask what exactly happened you know"

Vista:"Yea i know, I'll just say there is no time to explain"

Chiivistan:"Good enough answer"