Chapter Eight: Playa, Playa

                                                       Justin Bieber

          “So, you’re serious about it?” Chaz asks, staring at me through the laptop.

          “Yep,” I reply, popping the ‘p’. “You’re going to owe me twenty bucks.”

          He rolls his eyes. “Like you need it.”

          I shrug. “I could use an extra twenty,” I state. “And besides, she totally is falling into my trap. I say by the end of this month, I’ll have gotten in her pants.”

          “Okay, bro,” Chaz says. “Talk to you later. Unlike some, I have freaking summer school if I want to graduate high school.”

          I laugh. “Sucks to be you.”

          “Yeah, yeah,” he replies. “Have fun with British girl.”

          “You’re going down,” I state.

          “You’re on, pussy.”

          “Bye.”

          I shut the laptop, a confident smile on my face. Chaz was so going to lose this bet. Even though I have plenty of twenties, an extra one couldn’t hurt. And besides, I wouldn’t mind getting in Katy’s pants either. She’s hot and easy. I should be able to get into her pants by the end of this month. After the KCA’s, I decided. She’d be touring with her brother and his gay boy band, so it shouldn’t be too hard.

          Operation: ‘Get into Katy Payne’s Pants by the End of the Month’ is a go.

***

          “You ready?” I ask Katy, leaning against the door frame of her hotel room.

          She turns around, startled that I was there. I scanned her body, noting what she was wearing. A pair of skinny jeans, high heels, and a tight shirt. Hot.

          “Yeah,” Katy says, flashing a grin at me.

          Yeah, she’s falling under my spell slowly. What can I say? I’m a hot mother fucker.

          “C’mon then,” I say, standing up straight.

          She walks over to me, slinging a satchel across her chest. I can’t help but glance down at her chest. Damn, she’s hot.

          Oblivious to my actions, Katy grabs my arm and drags me out the door. That girl is more clueless than a penguin in the Sahara.

Seriously.

“Bye,” Katy tells her brother and his friends.

“Bye,” the say in unison.

          I don’t say anything to them. I don’t like them, so why should I? They’re just a bunch of gay pussies who are stealing my spot in the limelight. Perhaps going out with Katy will put me back up at the top, too.

          “So, where are we off to?” Katy questions.

          I grab her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers. I had to refrain from smiling like a champ because she was falling into my trap just as I planned.

“I was thinking we could go to the beach.” I shrug.

“I don’t have a swim suit.” She pouts. “Maybe we should go back so I could change.”

“Or I can buy you one,” I suggest.

“Okay.” Katy shrugs. “But only because I’m too lazy to walk all the way down the hall again.”

          “After you,” I say, stopping at the elevator.

          I couldn’t wait to see that sexy body in a swim suit. I watched her ass as she got in, noting how nice it was. God, she’s hot. I need to tap that ASAP.

***

          “Damn, you look hot,” I say playfully, grabbing Katy by the hips.

          “Thanks.” She blushes.

          I tilt her head up, leaning down to kiss her. Her hand comes behind me neck, going to close the distance between us, but we got rudely interrupted.

          “Watch out!” Someone hollered.

          I grabbed Katy and pulled her to the side, dodging the beach volleyball just in time.

          “That was interesting.” Katy giggles.

          “Want to swim?” I smirk

          “Not quite,” she says.

          “C’mon,” I beg, grabbing her hand pulling her towards the ocean.

          “Okay,” Katy finally gives in.

          Yeah, I’m going to be in and out of her pants by the end of this month. Chaz was going down like the Titanic.

          God, I really need to work on my witty comments.