Chapter Twelve: Unexpected News

Justin Bieber

          “How’s it going with the British babe?” Ryan asks, sitting next to Chaz at the computer.

          “It’s going,” I reply. “She told me she loved me.”

          “You’re such a dick.” Chaz smirks.

          “I know,” I admit. “So, I was thinking…”

          “About?” he questions.

          “Maybe we should call the bet off,” I say. “I mean, it’s getting kind of old.”

          “Why?” Ryan grins. “You like her, too?”

          “No,” I say. “But I don’t want to bang her once, then end it because of a bet. I want to bang her more than that. She’s hot.”

          “You don’t have to end it because of the bet,” Chaz says. “You can still date her or whatever, but keep going with it.”

          “Either way,” Ryan says. “You win.”

          “Yeah, I know.” I smirk knowingly. “But whatever. The bet is still on, I guess.”

          “A week and a half left,” Chaz states. “You think you can get in her pants that soon?”

          “We were making out the other day, the night I flew in, and we were close to it. She said not yet, but soon,” I reply. “So, what I was thinking was that I’d take her out to some stupid fancy dinner, then bring her back and ask her to be my girlfriend or whatever. Then we can get to the sex.”

          “Sounds snazzy,” says Ryan.

          “Don’t ever say that again,” I groan. “I know Mike Tyson. I can easily get him to bite off your ear.”

          “Okay, let’s not get all Van Gough here,” Chaz jokes.

          “Nerd,” I tease.

          “Hey, my mom said she’d buy me that GT if I keep up my grades,” he defends. “Brother’s gotta work to be this good.”

          “You’re in summer school,” I point out.

          “Exactly.” He frowns. “Anyway, we got to go.”

          “”Yeah, Megan’s having a party,” Ryan adds. “It’s going to be awesome.”