Not the Blaze you think I am

So before you guys confuse me with my same-named twin sister Blaze the cat, I want to tell you that I'm not the Blaze that you know from Sonic series. As I said before I am her twin. I'm 16 years old and I live in Shadow's town after my parents left me there for being too dark for them to handle or something like that. 

        Some nice people accepted me into their family, even if I was different from them. Mother role now belonged to Zeena the Zeti, while the father role belonged to Scourge the Hedgehog and there was also another cat a bit younger than me, Honey.

        That seemed to be a good family until Scourge and Zeena decided that they don't wanna be together anymore. Scourge moved to live with Rosy, while Honey and Zeena stayed together and I moved to live with Lara-su the echidna, who was Scourge's friend at that time.

            Well from the not much that I know I can say that I control my pyrokinetic powers much better than my twin and I'm kind of half-demon or something like that. All other things that you need to know about me are that I'm a student and I love to dance, besides that I was searching for love so long that I almost said "Fuck that I don't care anymore" But before that could actually happen I met the right guy and started writing this diary.

 All other things that you need to know about me are that I'm a student and I love to dance, besides that I was searching for love so long that I almost said "Fuck that I don't care anymore" But before that could actually happen I met the right gu...