Prologue

"You will come back right??I don't wanna be lonely anymore.Please Yuto,tell me you will come back..." Yamada told Yuto while crying because Yuto needs to go to the Philippines to live with his grandparents.His parents recently passed away and he can't keep up living alone since he was just a 16 year old kid.

He hugs Yamada.

"Of course I will...You are my best friend,Yamada.I will never leave you alone so when the time comes that I can live alone.I will come back here in Japan but promise me you will wait for me.When I come back I don't want you to have a girlfriend or any connections to any girls...okay??" Yuto said.

"Of course,Yuto.I promise you that." Yamada said.

"So...see you soon,Yamada.The plane is waiting for me,I need to go.Always remember that I will always be here to help you..just chat me about it or if you have any problems call me right away and I will go home for you,okay??"

"Okay...Take care Yuto..I will miss you.." Yuto smiled.

"I will take care..bye yamada.." And with that they both bid goodbyes to each other.

When yuto finally took a seat on the plane.He Rested  his head and took his earphones to listen some music...

"Promise yamada..When I come back..I will make you mine,Your feelings for me will also come back.I promise you that.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

KYAHHHH I AM REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF BWAHAHAHAHA.

I am really inspired of the fanfics made by @SakuraiS.

You can read them haha

-YuChiYu💙🔥