Chapter 1

"Class dismiss!!" The teacher announced.

"FINALLY!!!!" Yuto then stretch his arms then yawn.

"Yuto??you w-wanna go home with m-me??"A girl shyly asked at yuto.

"Sorry but I have to go home fast,hehe."Yuto eventually found a way to slip at the girl's request.

He really want to go at the newly opened store.So he run as fast as he can and he takes a shortcut to make his running really short.

On the way to the newly opened manga store,he saw some guys beating a kid into a pulp.

"HEY!!STOP THAT!!" Yuto shouted.

The boys run as fast as they can when they saw yuto coming.

"Are you alright??" He kneel down and asked the kid.

He tried to touch the kid to help him get up.

"Ouch!"The kid exclaimed.

Then he was shocked when he saw some bruises on the kid's arm.

" Ow,Sorry!!can you walk??let's go to the infirmary.Okay??"Yuto asked and then the kid just nodded.

Yuto is in so much panic that he forgot all the things about that manga store.

He helped the kid to stand up and they walk to the nearest infirmary in the ground floor of their school.

He opened the door of the infirmary.

"Uh...Miss nurse??he has bruises all over his arm."

"Come in,Just let him rest in the bed.I will just get the medicines needed to clean his wounds."

"Sure,thank you." Yuto said.

The nurse got some medicines while yuto helped the kid to rest in the bed.

"Thanks for the help."

Yuto was shocked when the kid talk out of nowhere.

"Oh...you're welcome.What is your name by the way??"

"Y-yamada....Yamada Ryosuke.."

"What a nice name.I am Yuto,Yuto Nakajima.It's a pleasure to meet you." Yuto smiled sweetly while the kid just give him a half smile.

"Something's bothering you??" Yuto asked.Yamada just look at him.

"Sorry for the long wait,the principal just talk to me for some reasons.Uh,here is the slip.Yutochan you can sign this for him."

"Thanks,Miss Mara."

"Sure thing,Uh...let's go clean your bruises before it gets infected?"

Yamada just nodded.

"This will surely hurt,tell me to stop when the pain is unbearable for you okay??"

He nodded again.The nurse started to clean Yamada's bruises.Yamada just hisses when he feels so much pain but he didn't stop the nurse from cleaning his wounds.

After a while the nurse stand up and clean her area.

"Yamada,you need to rest okay??I will let yuto stay with you I will just prepare your excuse to your teachers." The nurse said then get out of the room.

"Uh...y-yuto?"

"Hmmm??"

"Th-thank you..for bringing me here.And for helping me a while ago."

"E-eh??that's okay.You're welcome.Haha.Friends??"Yuto shyly said.

Yamada looked up to him,shocked.