SWARA START TRUSTING SANSKAR

Hey Friends!

Thanku you all for your support to this story

Keep Supporting Like this ❤

Come with another part of this story ❤ Hope you all like it ❤ "Finger closed"..

Recap :  DEVIL IN ACTION....

The screen focus on a dirty chaal,  Here we see a person is moping a house, and sweating badly in hot weather..

The person revealed to Sahil ,  Sahil is working in someone house as maid...

Sahil : ( while moping in mind Angrily)  what days are come,  I am working as maid in my servant 's house only,  just for a roof to stay  ( yes he is working in his driver house as maid,  and in return he will let him stay in his home) This all things happened because of that Sanskar,  I will not leave that bastard,  how dare he snatch my wealth from me,  you snatch my wealth naa,  I will snatch your wife,  and will make her my wife,  and also will enjoy her,  just wait and watch..

His chain of thoughts break by bundle of clothes on his face,  he see angrily the person who was his driver.

Sahil : ( angrily shouts) hey driver,  how dare you to throw clothes on my face,  I will fire you.

Person : Oh, if you forget then let me remind you,   you are living in my home and now you are no more owner of me,  now you are servant of this house, if you want to live in home,  then have to work,  now start work...

Go from there with attitude,  Sahil see the person in anger...

Sahil : huh my days are bad That's why I am quiet otherwise I would chop you for this behavior,  Sanskar Maheshwari,  I will not let you live in peace.

At Maheshwari house ;

In Swasan Room;

Swara is picking Pihu in arm,  after giving her bath,  Pihu is giggling in her arm,  Swara smiling at her daughter 's Antiques and make her sit on bed,  pihu hold her saree pallu and make her stop,  swara smile at her act.

Swara : Pihu beta,  I am here only,  just taking out your clothes ,  leave me.

Pihu leave,  Swara smile and go near wardrobe and taking out her clothes,  And come near pihu and making her wear clothes...

Just then Sanskar come in room and smiling while seeing them,  come to them, pihu see Sanskar And clap hand happily and cutely,  gain Swara attention,  she look at her gaze and find Sanskar is standing behind her,  smiling at her and pihu,  Swara give him a smile,  Sanskar smile her back,  think something and sit on bed,  looking little hesitate.

Swara : ( see him hesitate and ask) you want to say something?

Sanskar look at her with a jerk and gets surprised while seeing her,  in her memory loss too,  she easily understand his inner turmoil,  Sanskar smile while thinking this,  Swara again ask,  Sanskar see her and continue.

Sanskar : Swara,  actually! I have an business dinner    and they wants my wife should also come, actually its very family type meeting, 
  So will you come with me today in night,  if you don't have problem ( with little hesitation).

Swara : ( look at him keenly and wondering ,  She was thinking this men killer  who is so generous and humble about to say Yes then remind Pihu and in little bit sad tone) But Pihu?