❤SHOT : 4❤

Hey friends!!

Thankuu for your support and love,  love you all for your support and love😘😘..

Keep supporting like this

Here is the next shot of this story,  hope you all will enjoy while reading *finger closed*

Swara see  pihu while holding tears in her eyes.

MOTHERS  SPECIAL

In Ramta Room;

( Pihu live in Ramta room,  because  Sanskar was not in home,  so in his absence,  pihu live in Ramta room,  and Sujata take care of her)

Swara is standing outside while holding tears in her eyes,  and seeing Pihu who is crying in cradle and seeing Swara and showing her hand as if she is calling him,  her heart start aching while seeing her like this and run to her and come near her cradle,  pihu is crying and looking at her with her tiny hand and showing her hand as if saying her to pick her up   Swara immediately pick her up and put her near her heart,  close her eyes,  tear escape from her big eyes,  Pihu hold her chain,   Swara start caressing her head slowly and plant numerous kiss on her forehead.

Background music ;

           Please listen this lullaby to feel this scene

Swara : ( sings lullaby while holding her in her arm)

Rona nahi Rona chup ho ja
Mere shona....
Nindiya rani layegi
Palko pe sapan salona.

Sanskar who was coming toward room,  listen swara voice and stop.

Sanskar : ( to himself)  this is voice is of Swara.

Go near room and peep inside the room and see swara is singing lullaby for pihu while holding her in arm,  pihu is holding her hand with  her tiny hand

and looking at her cutely with her cute small eyes,  Swara is putting her near her heart,  tears brimmed in Sanskar ' s eyes,  tears of happiness to see Pihu with Swara