Love Quotes

--------------

There is only one happiness in this LIFE, to LOVE and to be LOVED.

---------------

Being deeply love by someone gives you STRENGTH, while loving someone deeply gives you COURAGE.

--------------

Love is when the other person's happiness is more IMPORTANT than your own.

---------------

LOVE myself if I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I'm am proud of everything that I am and will become.

--------------

Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.

--------------

If you LOVE someone, set them FREE. If they COMEBACK they're YOURS; if they don't they never were.

--------------

There is no LOVE without FORGIVENESS, and there is no FORGIVENESS without LOVE.

---------------

Sometimes the HEART sees what is INVISIBLE to the eyes.

---------------

A flower cannot blossom without SUNSHINE, and man cannot live without LOVE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sana po  nagustuhan nyo ang unang chapter more to go...

Vote
and
Comment