Heartbroken Quotes

---------------

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.

-----------------

“Behind my smile is a broken heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying to fight.”

----------------

I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and its part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.

------------------

“Pain has a crucial role in our lives because it acts as a learning lesson which makes us wiser and more adequate in dealing with life’s idiosyncrasies. When we engage with our suffering completely, we reach a place where pain transforms into acceptance and love.”

------------------

“Just because I am strong enough to handle pain doesn’t mean I deserve it.”

-----------------

“If all hearts were open and all desires known – as they would be if people showed their souls – how many gapings, sighings, clenched fists, knotted brows, broad grins, and red eyes should we see in the market-place!”

-----------------

How do you know love is gone? If you said that you would be there at seven and you get there by nine, and he or she has not called the police – it’s gone.

-----------------

Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable.

----------------

One of the cruelest things a person can do is to awaken someone’s love without the intention of truly loving them.

---------------

A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.

-----------------

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

----------------

“Don’t be sorry. I trusted you, my fault. Not yours.”

------------------