Heartbroken Quotes

-------------

You find out what you are made of when you have a broken heart. If it happens early and often, all the better.

---------------- 

Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don't.

--------------- 

It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you.

-----------------

Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.

----------------

A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.

----------------

My mouth says, “I’m ok.” My fingers text, “I’m fine.” My heart says, “I’m broken.

-----------------

Sharp are the arrows of a broken heart.

-----------------

If I could show you how awful you made me feel, you would never be able to look me in the eyes again.

------------------

“I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I’m heartbroken because of you.

-----------------

I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.

-----------------

I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.

-----------------

I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.

------------------