Chapter 2 - Necromancy

Urrgh...

After i finished puking, my body started to feel better.

What i'm seeing right now is a pile of corpses with a bit of skeleton.

Is this a morgue 'castle' or something?

I explore the area but i can't seem to find the exit. Only more corpses.

Well... There is some room containing who knows what inside it.

As i explore this 'castle', i find myself back at the first room again. Damn... This place is a maze.

It seems like this room is a throne room. There is a really big chair with a spooky aura around it.

As i think about what to do, i sit at this big chair to rest.

Hmm... What to do?

'System integration finished!'

Eh.

Suddenly a game like screen showed up in front of me.

Name   : Lev Silverwing
Age       : 18
Gender: Male
Race     : Half-god, Half-???
Job        : Necromancer

NP         : 1/1
Servant: 0

Skill Avalaible
[Resurrect], [Memory of the death],[Undead king] (passive), [Death aura]

[Resurrect]: Resurrect any dead body

[Memory of the death]: Learn the knowledge of a dead body

[Undead king]: Give absolute loyalty of all undead

[Death aura]: Instill fear on living creatures, strengthen the power of the dead

Wait... Could it be?

Oh... Never mind!

NP stands for necromancy point. So i can use resurrect. The rest is NP free. It fills by 1 every 12 hours for now. Probably i'll be able to improve it in the future.

Seeing this i tried to aproach the dead body that previously sit on the chair. I pushed him down just now to sit.

...

Sorry...

Here we go! [Resurrect]!

Suddenly, the body begin to be covered by a black gas. The gas covered the body until i can't see it anymore.

After a while, the gas start to disperse slowly. Behind it i can see a shadow of a person standing.

Finally, the gas completely dispersed. I can see the person clearly now. It is the corpse i resurrected just now, just look better. I try checking it's profile.

Bloodmoon Emperor (Undead)
Rank: SSS
Job   : Deathless King

Skill Available
[Death Strike], [Death aura], ...

Hmm... For a deathless king he is dead though. He also have lots of skill which i will not mention specifically.

He suddenly kneeled to me.

"Master!"

Eh... Oh my servant become 1. I see.

With a smirk i said "Yes, rise my loyal servant!"

He then stand up and give a salute to me.

I always wanted to say that.

I then test my other skill, [Memory of the undead]. I touch his head and use the skill.

Suddenly, i can see a scene. He made this country from a scratch. But sadly he died because being betrayed by his people. But then the demon king resurrected him, making him a deathless king. He take back his kingdom with his army of undead and dragon. He then reconquered his kingdom. But years later, he was attacked by the surrounding allied nation. Eventhough he managed to damaged the allied nation severely and killed several 'heroes', he still died in the end after all else fall.

Damn... This story is quite tragic. To be betrayed and fight your own kind. Before he become an undead that is.

Well... I resurrected him again apparently. I feel bad now. Should have read the memory first.

Seeing my expression, the bloodmoon emperor said to me.

"Don't worry master. I already left those thing behind me. I will serve you till the time you don't need me anymore."

Hearing him, i feel even more conflicted now. But then again, I need his help indeed. Sigh...

"Anyway where is the exit?"

He then lead me to the exit. Damn...
How could I not notice this? That is one big gate. He open it without any resistence. He is really strong.

Outside, i see something that make me puke again. There are lots of corpses and inner organs. I walked out while resisting the grossness. It is a really wide land.

I then turn back again to the castle. But then i see something really suprising.

Right! There is indeed supposed to be that thing.

A dead dragon.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! Whoever you are. This story is not progressing really well.

Anyway, keep giving me some advices on stuff please!

Once again, see you when i see you!

Oh, and about the 'could it be', well...

Hehe...