Annoying (Junyi)

Imagine you are a part of YH Entertainment.

Y/N POV
"What else do we need?" Dianjia asked, taking down a list of groceries we needed to get later on.

"We need more lollipops!!" Enshuo beamed, earning glares from Minghao.

"Please! You have a ton of those in your room and even more in your suitcases!" Minghao exclaimed.

"Let him get what he wants, it's not like we're paying for him!" I laughed.

Just as we were about to check the kitchen fridge, the door swung open. A tired-out Junyi walked inside clumsily.

"Junyi? Are you all right?" Guanyi helped the eldest one onto the couch. He touched the forehead of Junyi and said, "you're coming up with a temperature. You stay home first while we go to the supermarket to get some groceries and medicine for you, all right?" Junyi nodded slowly, leaning against the back of the couch.

"We can't just leave Junyi Gege alone at home without anyone watching. What if something were to happen," Linma worried.

"I'll be fine, you all go ahead and get what you need. I'm going to get a shower first," Junyi said. Just as he stood up and walked from the couch, he immediately tripped over his own footing.

My quick reflectives turned on as I rushed forward to catch Junyi from falling.

"Wow, y/n. What quick reflexes you have. Maybe you should stay here at keep an eye on Junyi Gege," Minghao chuckled.

"Um... No.. no thanks.." I stuttered. It'll be very weird if I stayed back, alone with Junyi.

"What do you mean 'no'? I also think you should stay here with Junyi. I mean, anything can happen to clumsy Junyi but you'll always be there to save him," Dianjia mocked. I stared daggers at the two lame jokers and rolled my eyes.

"Well, if you want her to stay so badly, why don't we make a move first? Then only she would be here and she can't hold anyone else back to stay with Junyi!" Jiakai suggested. The other boys took the hint at once and rushed out of the door, even before I could say a word to make them stay.

I turned around and saw Junyi raising an eyebrow towards me. "What just happened?" he cluelessly asked. "Just go and get your shower already!" I hurried him, annoyed by what the boys did.

A/N
This is my first imagine. It's quite straight forward to be honest... But I hope you liked it, nonetheless 😀