Surprises!

Sapphire POV

"Come to my place next week" I read Diggy's text out loud to myself.

"Sure why not" I say while typing it on my screen and pressing send.

"Sounds good to me and you?" I read to myself and giggled. I know what that means.

"It definitely sounds good to me can't wait" I typed on the screen. I waited for his reply which was right after mine. I like that.

"I can't wait ever, I'm getting a little sleepy though" He text me. Thinking about it was too.

"Well get your rest because I'm a bit sleep too" I typed. pressing send.

"GdNite then beautiful" He typed. I smiled big.

"GdNite, Diggy" I replied and put my phone on the charger and locked it.

"Wake up Sapphie, Wake up Sapphire!" My 11 year old sister, Stephanie yelled. I rose up from the bed. The sunlight burned my eyes a bit. I stood and quickly got in the shower.

"Wow you are up and running quick how was school yesterday" My mom asked. A smirk slowly form onto my face.

"It was good how was your day at home" I ask My mom.

"Nothing new same old same old" My mom said answering my question.

"That's good" I said as I turned the shower off and I heard My mom leave the bathroom. I got ready for my day.

"You look pretty" My mom said as I walked in the kitchen. I wore a strapless white florist lace covered Hollister dress. A pair of 3' 1/2 white pump. My Chinese bangs and two pieces of hair twisted connected in the back.

"Thank you" I said with a smiled as I spun in a circle. I walked back to my room to switch my book bag to the bag I got to match my dress.

"Wan't me to drive you to school Sapphie" My mom yelled to me. How can I turn that down.

"Sure, why not" I yelled to her. I pack my supplies neatly in my bag.

" Hurry up then" My mom yelled back to me. I grabbed my phone and put the bag over my shoulder. I rush to the car getting in. My mom pulled off.

"See you later Stephanie" My mom told Steph.

"Ok mommy see you later" She was about to leave the car but she mouth 'Your still ugly' to me. I laughed.

"Don't be a hater, hater" I said to her. She sticked her tongue out at me and I laughed even harder then she ran into her school. A few minutes later we were pulling up to my school. Everyone was outside. I spotted Alina and Kym. Looking closer I even spotted Diggy. Then I seen him kiss the she devil then she walk away making me roll my eyes.

"See you later Mama" my mom said to me. I waved as I opened the Excalade doors and stepped down slowly. Before I can fix myself I was attacked by Casey.

"You. Heels. What?" She said as Kym and Alina walked over.

"You look beautiful" Kym said to me as she hugged me.

"Thank you" I said as Alina hugged me she had on heels also.

"Casey I can walk in heels. Heels are my life I may not wear them as much but I wear them" I said to the still shocked Casey. Alina and Kym laughed.

"Let's go inside, Sexy" Casey said pulling me and Alina in the school building. Kym followed. Going in the school Diggy winked while checking me out making me blush a bit.

Diggy's POV

"Yo your side thang Is hella sexy" My nigga Jacob told me. I looked at him and he put his hands up in a surrendering way.

"Yo that's mine don't even try" I said to him. He shrugged.

"But she just pussy she not really yours you have a girl" Jacob said nodding at Tiffany.

"Yes, she is mine I can go in there now and get some pussy" I said sticking my bottom lip and shrugging. Jacob nodded. He thinking of something I know he is.

"So do it" He said with a smirk on his face. I looked at him a little confused.

"Do what?" I said trying to understand what he's talking about.

"I bet you 50 dollars you can't get any pussy by the end of the school from Sapphire" Jacob betted. I thought about it, and this will be easy.

"Deal" I shook his hand. I laugh at him.

"Deal" Jacob repeated. He is going to lose $50 today.

Tiffany POV

"Diggy let's go to class" I said trying to get to class to see what Sapphire look like they say that she looks really pretty. Really pretty my ass. Pretty ugly to me.

"Ok let's go" He speed to the class he open the door looking inside smiling like the way he smiles when he gets those texts. So the bitch is in first period well this is going to be easier then I though. He sat in the seat we usually sat in nothing new. It's nothing new how am I gone find the bitch now!

"Diggy why you thinking so hard" I said messing with his train of though.

"I'm not thinking hard" He denying the truth.

"Your lying I know when your thinking hard and you think ha-" I was cut off by the door opening to a teacher with a piece of paper.

"Can I please get Ms. Jones. Sapphire Jones" the Female teacher spoke. I watch as Sapphire fix her dress and her heels clicked to the door. I can't lie she look pretty but I don't like so she looks ugly.

"Hi Sapphire I'm Mrs. Burns we need to-" The teachers voice was cut off with the door closing.

Sapphire's POV

"Hi Sapphire I'm Mrs. Burns we need to see if you able to graduate this year" Mrs. Burns said with a smile. My eyes widen a bit. Wow me graduating early that would be great.

"Ok" I said in disbelief. She started to walk and I followed behind the whole way to her office. She started to talk about my two full scholarships I received. I smiled a the thought.

"What schools?" I asked she smiled and pulled at the full scholarship certificate's. One said Yale and the other one said Columbia University. I almost cried.

"Happy huh" Mrs. Burns smiled at me a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Yes, omg so happy. Thank you" I said standing up handing her the certificates.

"No, thank yourself you did it not me. Where are you going were not finish yet sit" She said taking the scholarships and putting them in a folder. Placing the folder in a filing cabinet. She sat down finishing what we came here for.