New Shit Too

Jonathan's POV

"You talk to Sapphire?" I asked Kym. She nodded her head looking through the rack. Today is Christmas Eve and were shopping.

"Yeah she's out of the hospital. She got out yesterday" Kym said picking up a few shirts looking at them. She would throw a few on her arm and rest would go back to the rack.

"That's cool. Who do you have for the Secret Santa?" I asked as I she walked off. I followed after her.

"Casey" She said. She looked through another rack. I nodded my head. I have Diggy, i don't know what get a dude that has almost everything. But I got something though.

"Alina has Sapphire, Sapphire has me, Casey has you, Jacob has Alina, I have Casey, Diggy has Trevor, and Trevor has Jacob" She said simply.

"Did you remember that?" I asked. She nodded her head and headed to the counter. On the way she dropped a shirt.

"Pick that up for me?" Kym asked. I picked it up and put it on her arm. Getting to the counter she dropped it in front of the cashier.

"You must have a big family" The cashier said. Kym shook her head.

"I have a big heart" Kym said. The cashier laughed.

"What's that mean?" The cashier asked.

"I have a big heart" Kym repeated as the cashier checked out the clothes.

Sapphire's POV

"You still shopping?" My mom asked through the phone. I pushed Christopher's stroller around with me.

"Yes mom, what's wrong?" I asked. She sighed on the other end.

"I don't want to by yourself after what happened. Them little girls broke your jaw. You know there could be a next time?" My mom explained.

"Don't get to worked up. I'm fine, and I'll be back shortly" I said. She agreed and hung up.

"Ok let's see what they have for Kym" I said lowly walking into the Forever 21. I stepped into the store and heard my name being called.

"Sapphire" the heavy breathing male stood behind me. I turned around to see the Chief of the precinct I was at.

"Hi Chief Wallis" I said as he caught his breath.

"Hi Sapphire. We did as planned" He said as a lady and a girl that looked my age walked up.

"That's your son he so cute" the girl exclaimed. Chief Wallis looked a bit worried when she said it. He gave me a look that said please say no.

"No he's not my son, he's my nephew" I said could of creeped me out about his reaction. He looked happy that it wasn't my son. I shook the though.

"He's still a cutie. Your shopping here too?" The girl said. She looked a bit familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yea my friends and I are doing a Secret Santa and I'm shopping now" I explained. They nodded.

"We don't mean to hold you up. You could continue your shopping"'The lady said. I nodded my head and continued into the Forever 21. I looked at shirts I picked up a few. Jeans, sweats and a few other things were put on to the stroller handles. Soon I was heading home.

"Chris if your going to keep throwing the teething ring, then don't cry" I said as I the light turned green I pulled off I was a few blocks from home. Stopping at another red light my phone rung. Diggy.

"I heading over to you now. I'm 20- 30 minutes away. Your home yet?" He asked. He staying at my house for a day because he doesn't want to travel on Christmas Day.

"I'm almost there" I said as Christopher cried in the background.

"That's Chris, is he ok?" Diggy's said.

"Yes, he's fine he just doesn't want his teething ring and his gums hurt." I said as the light turned green. I press my foot on the gas lightly turning left.

"Well I can help when I get there" he said. I pulled up to my house.

"I need a lot of that. Thanks, talk to you later" I said. He agreed and hung up the phone. I got Christopher out his car seat and grabbed his stroller. It was snowing lightly. I fell on my gloves and Chris's jacket. I made it in the house and undress myself and Chris.

Diggy's POV

"Hi Diggy come in" Sapphire's mom said. I walked in with my bag and present.

"Hi Ms. Williamson" I said as I removed my boots. I could hear crying. It was silent until I walked closer to Sapphire's room. I opened the door and Christopher's crying filled the corridor. Sapphire looked up to me and back down to Chris

"Hey Diggy" She said as she rubbed the frozen teething ring across Christopher's teeth.

"Hey. his teeth must really hurt" I said as I sat next to them. Chris whined as he chewed in the cold ring.

"Yea he doesn't want the ring but cries when his teeth hurt" Sapphire explained. Chris started to cry again. I was about to take Chris but Sapphire pointed to the bathroom. I got up to wash my hands.

"Thank you" I said as I walked out the bathroom and took Chris out her hands. I took the teething ring also. I placed it in his mouth and slob and drooled all over the teething ring. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

"That's crazy. Is he sleep?" Sapphire asked with a attitude. I looked down at his face and he was fast asleep.

"Yea he's sleep" I said. Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Who me?" She asked me. I nodded my head

"Christopher loves me, jealous of what please" she said.

"Ok, whatever you say. How's your jaw?" I asked.

"It hurts a little every morning when I get up. But it don't hurt for the rest of the day." She explained. She yawned after.

"You look and sound sleepy. You should get some rest" I said. She leaned back and laid there for a second. Then crawled under the cover. I exited the with Christopher in my hands.

"Can you turn the light off!" Sapphire yelled as I stopped in the hallway. I walked back to the room and flick the light switch down and walked to the living room.

"She's sleep?" Ms. Williamson asked. I nodded my head.

"Christopher is sleeping too. His going to be early tomorrow" Ms. Williamson continued.

"Sapphire and I have to head out tomorrow, she might want to take him with us" I said. She nodded.

"Yeah, the Secret Santa thing. I'm cooking for that now. Me and Casey's mother are cooking for it." Ms. Williamson explained. I nodded my head. Soon Ms. Williamson was out the kitchen and in her bed. I put Christopher in the crib in Sapphire's room. I slipped in Sapphire's bed and drifted to sleep.