Eleven

Jade
It was amazing. I loved skydiving so much, it was really thrilling. Once my two feet were safely on the ground, I turned to Logan, who was making his way back to the building. I ran to catch up with him, and wrapped my hand in his.

"That was amazing," I said, kissing him.

"Isn't it? You should get your license."

"Maybe I will," I winked, pulling him into me.

He wrapped a muscular arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the building together. It was perfect, everything was perfect. In this moment, I didn't have to worry about fake friends or drama. It was just me, and Logan, who was easily my favorite person in LA.

We reached the building, my mind still racing from the recent events. I jumped out of a plane, and didn't die. I should really do things like this more often. The thrill is both indescribable and amazing... I followed Logan to his car, admiring the boy in front of me. He was absolutely perfect, and anything I'd ever want in a man. We got in the large vehicle, and he began to drive. I reached for my phone, then realizing that I had left it at home. On the ride home, I was thinking about how perfect my life was in this moment. I wouldn't change a thing, and if I could keep my life this perfect forever I would.

I knew the perfection of my life was going to be short lived, but I didn't think it would end so soon. When we pulled into the driveway of Logan's large mansion, a figure was standing by the door. I recognized who it was immediately, even in the dark. Their silhouette was one I'd never forget, because we had gone through so much together.

"What is she doing here?" I muttered, putting my head in my hands.

"I don't know. I can ask her to leave if you want."

I shook my head. "I'll talk to her. She deserves a chance."

"I'll wait in the car until you're done." Logan suggested.

I nodded. "Thanks," I replied, opening the passenger side door and stepping into the driveway.

I made my way to the front door, where an all too familiar person was standing there.

"Jade! Thank god you're here. Can we please talk?" Alissa asked, looking at me.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"I'm so sorry. I miss you, and I know I shouldn't have sided with Erika. I just...I don't know. She just...I thought she was telling the truth. I didn't even give you a chance to explain yourself, and I didn't even realize until I saw your video. And then, I thought you would hate me so I decided to just leave you alone for a little bit. And now I'm here, and I'm apologizing for myself, and also partially Erika, because she's a bitch and I miss my best friend so much. I don't know why she did it, I think she was just really upset and took it out on you. I'm so sorry."

I sighed, pulling Alissa into a hug. "I forgive you, I missed you too." I felt her smile against me, and I allowed one to cross my face as well.

"I should get going," Alissa said, after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah. See you soon!" I smiled, waving to her as she exited the long driveway.

Logan got out of his car and approached me at the front door.

"Did you guys make up?" He asked, and I nodded in response. "Good. I needed you to find someone else to hang out with," he says jokingly.

I playfully slapped his arm. "You love spending time with me."

"I know I do." He kissed my forehead, and we entered the large house together.

Perfection.

————————————————————————it's been a hot minute since i've updated. anyway, a bit of a shorter one, so sorry! hope you guys are enjoying this story, and don't forget to check out my others! :) i'm hoping to be less busy so i can start updating more often but once school starts i'm gonna be sooo busy. love y'all so so much, thank you for reading!