♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Elle

There I was, walking down the hallway with my two best friends owning this school.

If I only knew what life had planned to serve me.

Madeline, Roman and me walked into math class, as we sit at our tables Roman had something to tell us.

"Mads, E, tomorrow one of my old friends back from London is moving to here, LA!" Roman said trying to be calm about it, but I know that inside he is jumping in excitement, "Really? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Madeline said with little hint of excitement in her voice "Well he told me only yesterday" he said with a big ass smile on his face "Tell more about this person that we're going to meet and be best friends with!" Said Madeline "Well, his name is Gustav, he has lots of tattoos, he is really smart without trying, he makes music and he's doing drugs..." Roman slurred the 'he's doing drugs' part, so me and Mads couldn't hear it. Sneaky fuck, but i heard it and it surprised me.

Me and Madeline just got Roman to stop doing drugs so he doesn't od. I'm pretty sure Mads, didn't hear the drug part because she was still talking and smiling.

"So... Roman, can we here Gustav's music?" I asked him "Yeah sure after school when we're going to your house we can listen to his music." Roman smiled at the fact that we wanted to know more about Gustav.

Time skip brought to you by Bleach

School is finally over... fOr tOdAy!

Roman, Mads and me hopped into my Benz Truck.

"Roman, here the AUX, play us sum' Gustav or Peep or whatever." I said to Roman, and he did "So this song is called 'Benz Truck'"

I was actually living for the beat, but then I heard his voice... It was dreamy... Some people may found it not so appealing, but I found it very addictive...

"So next song is 'The way I see things'"

Usually for normal people these lyrics seem unsettling, but this brings me memories... Bad memories....

Flashback

"Come on baby, don't worry it won't hurt." He said with so much lust in his eyes... "No, I don't want to.." he didn't listen, I screamed because I was afraid of what happens after sex with my ex.

He left me there, broken, crying, alone on the floor. All I could do is get up, fix my makeup and go to the next class.

Present day

"Elle! Elle! BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!" Roman yelled as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Omg I'm so sorry I was just thinking" I said, I actually never told them about the rape thing that happened to me. Because they couldn't do anything about that fucker that took my V-card. Not even therapy for 2 years helped me fully.

Roman kept playing different songs that belong to Gustav.

Time time skip brought to you by hand sanitizer

6:00 am

I hopped out of my bed, grabbed my phone and went to bathroom to start my Morning.

I didn't take a shower this morning because I had one yesterday around 9 pm.

I did my make up and got dressed into this

I felt like trying to impress Gustav.

I called Roman to ask if I should pick up Gus, and if so, what's his addy.

It turns out, Gus lived down the street from my house.

I picked Gustav up, Madeline and then Roman.

On the ride to school there was silence between us, but it wasn't awkward silence. Joji was silently playing in the background, as me and Madeline hummed.

We got to school, Roman helped Gustav to get his schedule as me and Mads got to Art class.

Ik this chapter is kinda boring, don't @ me.