part 2

Well the next weeks where some of the best of my life I had my best friend back we talked about all the funny stupid things we used to do my ultimate selfie friend,but I wanted other things too three weeks into the school year I started dating a guy who I thought was amazing he was smart,funny,but not exactly cute more average he hade dishwater brown hair and brown eyes and wore jeans and a simple solid colored t. But I was happy everyday we'd go to the library after the bell rang and talk about our parents, good books,and sometimes nothing but it was like a peaceful silence..."Micheal" I would say sometimes he didn't look up but he'd answer "yeah"...hot day in Georgia late September though we had a fire drill I stood outside and waited for the signal to go back in and a boy I had talked to maybe once or twice to borrow a pencil who had orange hair and a freckled face as he looked at me squinting because the sun was in his eyes or maybe even because he was shorter than myself,he stood there for a moment to long; "yes?" I asked "I was just wondering...(clears throat)... If you would go out with me" i stood for what felt like an eternity but must not have been that long."oh,um sorry but I actually have a boyfriend " I said as clearly as possible this was the first time that anyone had asked me out rather than me asking out a guy,"oh...o-k" I felt any warmth in my face slip I felt bad,I'm not sure exactly why.(biiiing) I walked faster than usual dodging people instead of feeling the stare of anyone who had true interest in me,your wondering about micheal well we were still dating I blew that day off.and soon enough one of my friends started dating the orange haired boy,lasted a week.it was Halloween and my other friend had broken up with donathan a few days earlier i sat at my desk and we passed notes about his brake up and then about food and about music I gave him one last note.

Donathan will you go out with me?; why,why,why did I do that...but I had already tossed it over to his desk.

No time passed after he got it he read it and had thrown it back "what about micheal?" it was to late now... I wrote back "i'll dump him next period." I tossed it over he smiled and looked away. That was the very beginning of the very end.