Prologue {~}

December 29th, 2017

It's been almost a year since you left. New Years.
Not only did you leave our love behind but you also left me. I've come to the realization that your not coming back. Since I've been writing these I've also come to see all your promises end up empty.
Last New Years, I received a broken heart. A broken heart that somehow still beats for you..
This New Year's my resolution are these letters to you.

.......

Sincerely, Your Flower

"Sometimes there are no words, no clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened. Sometimes you do everything right, everything exactly right, and still you feel like you failed. Did it need to end that way?
How many more times will I allow myself to look into the abyss? How many more times before I won't ever recover the pieces of myself that I've allowed someone to take?
Like I said, sometimes there are no words or clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day or any other day."

My name is Roselle Xael Evans, and this is the story of how I got my heart healed by being broken.

Roselle Xael despises New Year's.
and the question is. Why?

All Roselle knows is she is left devastated, heartbroken, and alone at the start of the new year. So what does she do?
She secretly writes unsent letters revealing her feelings of despair, detailing her thoughts about her love story; beginning to end.

•••••••••••••••••••

******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED******
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any means, shape, or form.
The pictures attached at the beginning of each chapters, do not belong to me. 
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and/events are product of MY IMAGINATION ONLY!!

If my story offends you in any type of way, then simply do not read it.

Keep all rude or inappropriate comments to yourself!!!

******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED******

Please enjoy :) any nice, constructive comments are welcome.