The Strongest Flame pt3 Orbit Bros. Part 29

The strongest flame pt3 Orbit brothers pt

Everyone stood around shocked by the incident, Oben had proven himself to be a strong opponent even though he was a lower rank. Now he would be respected and admired by his peers instead of being belittled by them.

Oben holds out his hand. 

" Hello beautiful," Oben says, his voice gentle.

 Nuvva blushes as she places her hand in his, she could feel his coarse blue skin. Nuvva was amazed by his fighting ability, she felt how toned Oben's strong arms were when she caressed his flesh. He may have been a rank five fighter but the brawl with Krok had proven otherwise, the alien felt worthy enough to face the demon master's daughter. 

Oben felt relieved yet victorious with his great skills now that he defeated a treacherous foe, Oben believed that he deserved to have such a beautiful demoness. He saw her as a prize, Oben felt worthy enough to possibly take her hand in marriage. He was serious about her from the first day he laid eyes on her.  Oben gazes loving into  Nuuva's crimson orbs, she had porcelain skin with thin purple wings and small antennas, she appeared almost moth-like.  

"Will you go out on a date with me tonight?" Oben asked while he was trying his best not to seem bashful. 

The crowd murmurs, seriously would she date a lower rank fighter, all the students hold their breaths awaiting her answer.

Nuvva's lips part. "Yes, I will accept your offer." 

Oben smiles.

That night both Nuvva and  Oben sit under a lavender sky full of bright stars. Nuvva and Oben had gotten closer since the beginning of their date.

 Oben peers at Nuvva who gazes at the stars.  

" Do you like being the daughter of a master warrior?" Oben asked glancing at the demoness.   

"It's great, it's just that I need a strong demon by my side to protect my father during his old age,"  Nuvva replies.

Oben nods, "True."

 "If a demon warrior cannot protect his mate then he is not worthy of my love." Nuvva turns to face Oben who peers at the lake. The two demons sat on tree stumps watching nature all around them, they sit near Aster Lake. 

 "I'm sure father will be pleased to have you join our league," Nuvva says to the demon fighter.   Oben smiles. 

" I will never fail you, for my flame is the strongest at the academy," Oben grins rubbing his head a bit shy. They inch a little closer to one another watching the water glisten in the moonlight.

 "You are the exception Oben," Nuvva says then smiles at Oben. 

"Even though your rank does not match your skill, your abilities are strong." Nuuva compliments.

They hear a thunderous roar from the darkness of the forest as the lake beside them begins to ripple violently. 

A gigantic creature burst out of the water that looked like a cross between an eel and a python, the monster rears its head up toward the sky shrieking. Nuvva Jumps to her feet, Oben gets into a fighting stance. The creature roars once again while opening its mouth releasing a great raging flame that spreads across the forest. 

 The beast charges toward Nuvva, she kicks it n the jaw, it draws back moving swiftly between trees. The monster spots Oben, it shoots another geyser of fire at Oben. He jumps out of the way dodging the river beast's attack. Thrashing its tail the monster tears down several trees in its path. Like dominos, trees fall behind Nuvva who makes mad dash away from the beast.

She glides through the forest doing her best to dodge several falling trees which trail behind her. Nuvva is hurled forward then thrown to the ground, her foot was caught under a raised tree root. She stumbles to the cold earth, in shock Nuvva peers up as a tree falls towards her, smashing her leg. Nuvva places her hands out to thrust herself forward but no use she was stuck under a fallen tree.

Oben's great agility comes into play as he pounces from tree to tree evading the enormous monstrosity's attacks, its tail sweeps away more trees. Oben hops on to the eel-like creature's tail then springs into the air raising his arms while grinning. 

I got this, Oben thinks.  

"I call upon the powers of Angi," Oben yells.

 Like a bulldozer the monster rams Oben in the gut with its forehead faster than lightning strikes, butting its head like a raging buck. Oben is thrown to his knees, the beast quickly whacks him with its tail. Oben is dragged into the dirt, he pulls himself to his feet before the beast could charge again. 

"Meteor Reign," The demon yells.

 Flaming meteors reign down toward the creature as its jaws quickly part shooting a geyser of ravaging flames disintegrating several meteors. Oben was in shock and could not move as a wave of fire was coming right for him. The creature's elemental powers were stronger than he expected.