Double Trouble Daydream - Chapter 2

(Brittany's P.O.V)

*Sighs* What's wrong with him? He seems so lost in thought. When he finished his dinner he just blanked out and stared at his plate till he finally came to his senses and look up at me. I can't believe I'm saying this but.... I'm actually starting to worry about him. He just went to his room to probably go back into his thoughts again.

He shouldn't keep things to himself, it could cause things to happen without him even realizing. I look at his empty seat and start to get up. I'm going upstairs to talk to him, if he won't talk to Dave or his brothers maybe he will talk to me. I walk up the stairs straight to his room.

Once I got to his door I see him on his bed on his back staring at the ceiling blanked out. *Sighs* How am I going to get his attention? ...... Oh! I know! I walked up to his bed and jump up next to him and yanked his hat off of his head. Please work!

Alvin blinks and gets up fast and turns around fast towards me. He narrowed his eyes "Brittany why did you take my hat" I smiled and gave back his hat. He took it and placed it back on his head confused. "Wait why are you up here?" I frowned "Alvin... are you sure your okay?" He huffed "I'm Fine Brittany" I look at him sternly "Alvin" Hopefully this works.

He sighs "Fine..... S-something is bothering me, but I can't figure out why it is! It's confusing and upsetting me." ........ I didn't expect him to actually say something to me. But I'm glad he did he looks a bit better but not all the way. I smiled placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me

"I'm glad you told me what's on your mind. I know that you don't like when people get in your business but at least you can at least talk to me about it. I won't tell anyone" Alvin starts to smile softly "T-thanks Britt." "Hey it's what friends are for" Alvin flinches at that. Huh? Why did he flinch? I softly ask "You okay?"

Alvin sly smiles "Yeah I'm fine"

(Alvin's P.O.V)

Right when I got into my room I laid down on my back on my bed trying to get rid of that stupid dream, and it's not working! Why can't I just forget! Sighs okay let's see if I can find out what's its trying to tell me.... hmmmmmm uh huh?
I blink coming back to my senses from the feeling of my hat being yanked off of my head.

I get up fast and turned around fast towards Brittany. I narrowed my eyes "Brittany  why did you take my hat" She smiled and gave back my hat. I took it and placed it back on my head confused. "Wait why are you up here?" She frowned "Alvin... are you sure your okay?" Seriously.... I huffed "I'm Fine Brittany" she looked at me sternly "Alvin" Oh god!

...... I don't know if I should tell her! I mean it's technically about her and my erm clone..... Ugh fine! I guess it couldn't hurt, I mean hey maybe I can find out what this feeling is all about and why my stupid dream happened.

I sighed "Fine..... S-something is bothering me, but I can't figure out why it is! It's confusing and upsetting me." There.... I said it, hopefully I don't regret this. She smiled placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her

"I'm glad you told me what's on your mind. I know that you don't like when people get in your business but at least you can at least talk to me about it. I won't tell anyone" I started to smile softly "T-thanks Britt." "Hey it's what friends are for" I flinched at that. ...... Why does that word coming from her hurt so much! Brittany softly asked "You okay?"

I sly smile "Yeah I'm fine" ..... I'm not sure if I am okay actually.....

(Normal P.O.V)

Alvin sighs "Hey Britt. Could we talk about this tomorrow? It getting pretty late not to mention that my brothers are going to come up here soon. Also I want this just to be between us for now." Brittany nods "Sure Al, I'm just glad that you are going to try to open up to me."

Alvin smiles at the nickname and freezes when Brittany hugs him but smiles. Brittany feels him go tense and let's go. "Sorry I know that you don't like to be hugged but...." Alvin cuts her off  "Hey it's okay. I wasn't expecting it but it was nice, ....I liked it thanks."

Brittany smiles and gets up then walks out of the room "See you tomorrow Alvin" Alvin smiles back "Bye"