Recognition

" Just... tell them your name and quirk, and a few extra things, if you're comfortable." Todoroki looked back at the other three students before saying.   " My name is Todoroki Shoto, my quirk is Half-Cold Half-Hot." Remaining just as stoic as before. Honenuki laughed to himself before the other girl spoke up,   " My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, my quirk is Creation, I can create any object using the lipids in my body," demonstrating quickly with by creating a small, wooden cube. Honenuki spoke up this time, " The name's Juzo Honenuki, my quirk's called Softening, you can probably guess what it does." He smirks to himself at the last statement.
           It's my turn already? Oh dear... " M-my names Izuka Midoriya, and my quirk is..." Oh god it doesn't even have a name! Ummm... Green Lightning? Maybe, ummm. " Her quirk is called Xenoshock, I apologize on Miss Midoriya's behalf, she's a bit shy you see..." Nezu spills out, rubbing the back of his mousey head. He whispers to Izuka, " Sorry for springing that up on you, but the name was only made after you finished your lessons here." Izuka turned to the rest of the room, " Y-yeah, its an electricity creation and manipulation quirk..." she demonstrates by creating lightning in her palms, like she did with Kacchan. Xenoshock huh, sounds like I've heard it somewhere...
         While Honenuki and Yaoyorozu seemed quite impressed, Todoroki was as distant as ever, saying nothing. Nezu spoke again, " Now that you've all bern introduced, I'll let you all chat until the meeting with the press begins." He walked off casually into another room, a crowd being heard as the door closes. Yaoyorozu spoke first, " Midoriya, are you the same Izuka Midoriya from the incidents at the end of last school year?" Honenuki responded, " Dont be ridiculous, didn't you hear? That girl died!" The information appeared to be quite new to the girl. " Oh... I see."
          Might as well be honest right?         " No, " all three students looked over,     " she was right, that would be me." All three seemed surprised, Todoroki's response being the only non-auditory one. " I knew it! The looks and the name were too big of a coincidence." The girl shouted, catching herself and composing herself after. " Wait seriously? How are you... y'know, alive?!" Honenuki asked, " Well, I genuinely dont know. "
         The room seemed fairly disappointed with her answer, " All I was told was that I was found alive, and like this." She pointed to her horns. Something flashed in the girl's eyes, " Oh yeah! You didnt have those horns before right?" Izuka nodded, " I didnt have my quirk either." Honenuki and Yaoyorozu proceeded to leech information from the girl, but Izuka couldn't help but notice a strange look in Todoroki's eyes.

---

          Bakugo had made it to the third quarter of the entrance exam when it happened. The zero pointer appeared, Aw fuck, why is that thing so fucking big? He along with the rest of his fellow students had begun to run, but then he noticed it, a girl had tripped, falling right in front of the fucking thing. This is not happening again, I am NOT letting someone die again! He panicked. sprinting forth, causing a few confused questions from his fellow students. He flew forth, boosting himself with his quirk, the thing had stopped and it began reaching for the girl! " Fuck no, he jumped up arm extending out towards the hand of the goliath-like robot. And he let loose what could have been the best explosion he had ever fucking seen, the hand blew straight off, nestling itself inside a dent it created in the robotic stomach of the beast. Bakugo landed, painfully, grabbing the girl, and running the fuck out of there. He felt weightless, and the robot was chasing him like hell, practically on the heels of his feet.
          Suddenly like a savior, the voice of Present Mic came over the speakers, " AND YOUR TIME IS UP LADIES AND GENTS!" The robot stopped, He dropped to his knees, laying the girl down. He leaned back, panting hitting the tank-like wheels of the robot like a wall behind him, " Th-thank you." Oh no, why is that voice familiar? It was the gravity girl, looking up at him. " Its... *huff* no problem."
          Recovery Girl had walked in giving everyone snacks. Luckily nobody and been too hurt, but Bakugo's hand had to be bandaged after his final stunt there. He began to walk home, legs still hurting from the landing he had made. He was happy with what he did today, for once, he felt like he was somebody's hero.