Battle Trial Triumph

The waiting time was over, and the hero team was ready, Kirishima looked to his partner, who was already looking the up at building. " Sero, you ready?" The boy looked at him, grinning, " Ready to whoop some ass!" The highfived before running inside, it was a few floors before they began to notice the balls. " Hey Kirishima, arent those the balls from Mineta's quirk?" " Yeah?" " Fuck, be careful, we dont want to slip and touch any then." Their pace slowed, and as they rose upward the balls became more common. On the walls, the floor, Mineta had to be in pain...
       That's when they got to the roof, the door was wide open, the weapon was nowhere in sight, " Where the fuck is it?" This was wierd, most of the floors were either empty, or had few extra rooms, they HAD checked them all right? The door slammed with a loud metal clang, the breeze from how fast it was moving touching Kirishima's back.  " Damnit!" Mineta had tried to hit him with the door, instead hitting Sero's arm.
           His arm looked hurt, but it was probably nothing, Mineta leaped down, apparently having grown some balls, figuratively. He had balls attached to him randomly, dang, he had to be careful. He swung barely missing Mineta, who had dodged to the left,  becoming stuck to Sero. He threw a ball at Kirishima, who quickly attempted to tape him. " Mineta thrashed against both Sero and Kirishima, " Stop wriggling you little asshole!" Sero yelled, Mineta had been taped, but was still dead weight attached to Sero. He was surprisingly heavy, " Now where's Midoriya?" The pair began to search the roof, looking around, looking off the roof, the latter was what Sero had done, which earned him a shock from Izuka. The bright green light had shocked everyone watching, but Sero and Mineta, still firmly attached, were literally electrocuted. This took Kirishima's attention, who spun around to notice Izuka holding onto a newly crispy Mineta and Sero. " Sorry Mineta... if your listening..." she turned to Kirishima, putting up her fists, a light crackle around her.
             He charged, bringing back his fist for a hard punch, she dodged grabbing onto him, shocking him while slamming him into the floor, he quickly slammed his head into her arm, causing her to flinch and jump back. He waited for her to move first, she did, channeling electricity around her right arm, she dashed forward, Kirishima quickly braced himself. The blow still hit hard, knocking him back, flying backward against the other end of the roof, the roof had no siding, he could fall off!
           Izuka dashed forward again, reaching him at the edge, his legs had fallen off the side, he was holding himself up, she stopped right at the side, offering her hand to him. He grinned, looking off the the side while taking her hand, " Just tape me up already,"

---

         Kirishima had thrown the match, much to Sero's dismay, the next round would be Bakugo and Ojiro as the heroes against Iida and Momo as the villains. " Izuka I'm a bit curious... " Kirishima began, he and Izuka were on their way back to the observation deck after dropping their still conscious partners off at the Nurse's office. She looked at him waiting, " Where exactly was the weapon?" Izuka smiled, " On the side of the building, I was crouching on it before I shocked Sero and Mineta." Kirishima gaped, how in the hell did she get it there? Then it hit him, Mineta, he stuck it to the side using his balls. " Woah, do you really have that much faith in his balls?" Oh god how he hated saying that. " I was willing to test the strength of their stickiness, and they are very strong!"
         The pair arrived at the deck with the rest of the class, All Might shouted, " Before the next match why dont we do a quick discussion, who do we think was the MVP? And why?" Momo spoke up, " I believe it would be Izuka, she both excercised caution, technique, and strategy, while Mineta lacked the technique in combat, and Sero and Kirishima seemed to lack caution." She seemed proud to say it was Izuka, the girl herself blushed and looked to the side. " I agree Ms. Yaoyorozu! Remember, you all have something to learn from this."

---

Bakugo was upset that he didnt get to fight Izuka, but he was ready to blast some chumps. There was no way he was losing this.